PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr PLEASE help! Almost done

tat2kitty
02-16-2008, 11:16 PM
I have used every character and have run around the woods (and the tunnels) over a dozen times and all I'm doing is catching the same sprites over and over again. lol. Heres what I need to end this game. Any help would be GREAT!

1) I need toadshade and leatherleaf for the garden. I know one is in the querry and I can't get that one till I get the 3rd garden sprite. So, where is he?? I found the first two in the deep woods near the swamp.

2) I need the cockatrice feather. I have the Lizard, Mouse, Frog and Bird. Where is the last one? I read somewhere that it is in the deep woods where you catch the mimic sprite. I have run all over that place...and entered each (all 4) of the red places by the oak tree and the one over where the mimic sprite is. I thought I found one there already but I wanted to make sure. Am I missing someplace?

3) I'm missing (1) Flower-winged sprite (2) leatherwing and (2) stay sod.

Also, has anyone gotten the Goblin Roaster achievement?? And if so, how? I can't seem to direct the sprite where to go.

Thanks in advance!! :D

tat2kitty
02-17-2008, 12:25 AM
Woohooo! I found everything I needed thanks to the achievement guide post! (I overlooked two of those red plant thingys in the field...duh) The only achievement I didn't get was the 100 ball bearings. I have 60 something...anyone know where I can find some more??? I used some with the slingshot some I'm wondering if thats why I didn't reach 100. I'm off to do the ISL games to get the last 3 that I need. :D

tat2kitty
02-17-2008, 01:35 AM
Okay so I found out that using the ballbearings does not mess with getting the 100 BB Achievement. I found the rest of them that I needed in the washer in the celler. So, I am done. Even though no one answered, typing out my questions really helped with the frustration I was feeling. lol. Hope my updates help someone else. Have fun!

Scotian Bred
02-17-2008, 04:56 AM
Holy Triple post .. good thing you found them all and told us the play by play .. LOL