PDA

View Full Version : QQ about final trex

SouP x360a
02-17-2008, 12:33 AM
Is there a time limit for killing him? Because I'm always blasting away at him no problem, he never gets near me, then about 10 minutes in I randomly get knocked down (not from him, he was no where near me) and he eats me. On one occasion, when I got knocked down, his tail was facing me (not close enough to hit me) but he did a magical spin around and ate me. I've tried this fight maybe 3 times so far, and this has happened 2 times.

Edit: Killed him!

SouP x360a
02-17-2008, 12:49 AM
Nvm, got it.

RuggersAssassin
02-17-2008, 03:21 AM
Yeah it wont kick you out, you have as much time just stay away from him.

SouP x360a
02-17-2008, 04:32 AM
I was getting so pissed cuz sometimes he would eat me at the weirdest angles and shittttt.... But thnx for the 60g, beeyotch

rockhopper
02-20-2008, 02:53 AM
no time limit. My battle with him lasted 24 minutes until I finally killed him. Went through practically all ammo on map. It was truly an epic battle. I didn't use any of the turrets though. T-Rex wouldn't let me get over there no matter how hard I tried with the flares.

SouP x360a
02-20-2008, 07:45 AM
I swear, you think the thing would learn.. I would flare it, and it would be like "o0o0o0o whats that!?" and spin around.. then I'd plant sticky bombs on its face and blow it the fuck up. But no, it kept thinking "ok, he probably won't do it SIX times in a row, that would be ridiculous"

Exodus 320
02-23-2008, 04:17 PM
ummm yeah so how do you kill it...

phsyco_SLUSHO
02-25-2008, 04:11 AM
ummm yeah so how do you kill it...
uh I agree everyone just says shoot him hea falls over then knife him but like shot him where and with wut?

MapleMire
02-25-2008, 04:58 AM
uh I agree everyone just says shoot him hea falls over then knife him but like shot him where and with wut?Shoot him with the sticky gun and the rocket launcher.

phsyco_SLUSHO
02-25-2008, 05:19 AM
Shoot him with the sticky gun and the rocket launcher.
THANK YOU! :D now...where

MapleMire
02-25-2008, 05:30 AM
1st: Grab the Shotgun-This is on your immediate left near a crate on the left-hand side of the crate itself.

2nd: Fire the shotgun's flare ability to lure the T-Rex away from your current position.

3rd: Find the exact center of the map. There should be a Sticky-Gun in the area if you are in the right spot.

4th: Continue to run around the crates, but keep the T-Rex on the other side of the crates and pump it full of hot shotgun lead. Once the Shotgun has run out, grab the sticky-gun and get all headshots on the T-Rex to do additional damage to it.

5th: If the T-Rex hasn't fallen after that barrage, face near the debris covered section of the map. *Its near the main building's face- a black building with a turret in front of it* In front of another crate, there should be a pulse rifle that you can pick up.

6th: Switch the sticky-gun for the pulse rifle and return to the merry-go-round area of the crates with the T-Rex.

7th: Unload all of the pulse rifle's ammo into the T-Rex's head until it falls.

If the above strategy doesn't work, simply grab the rocket launcher on the opposite side of the map where the pulse rifle is found, and fire missles at the T-Rex's head to drop it. If that doesn't do it!!!!!- Just blow it away with the mounted turrets on the ground. If the t-Rex is still standing, I apoligize and make your own method, but this is how I accomplished it.

8th: Once the T-Rex has fallen, equip the knife and run like mad until you've reached the T-Rex's head, and trigger the cutscene ending its life.

Give Credit to Delta Vip3r

Exodus 320
02-25-2008, 10:42 PM
yea i killed him saturday...forgot to tell you all...but what i learned or think, is just overwhelm him with lots of fire...-thanks to DarkHaze08 (gamertag..not on x360a.org though...)

i got the stickygun and shot him alot...including the mines(secondary fire -rb-) and then i used the rpg (its diagonally to the left near a dark crate...on the closer side towards where you start)

dont forget...you have tek arrows and use grenades

try to also time his movement and use the barrels

when he comes close...roll many times....thats the only way you can dodge him

good luck now its time for inhumane...doubt ill beat it...

Jackel2556
02-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Ok I really need help the thing wont die! i dont know if my games glitched or some shit it just wont die! I shot 24 rpg shots into it
unloaded 50 shot gun shots into it
unloaded 10 dynamite arrows into it
got a stick gun
and unloaded all thats ammo onto it
blew up all the explosive barrels next to it
and it didnt fucking die

MrDudeMan
02-26-2008, 01:34 AM
Ok I really need help the thing wont die! i dont know if my games glitched or some shit it just wont die! I shot 24 rpg shots into it
unloaded 50 shot gun shots into it
unloaded 10 dynamite arrows into it
got a stick gun
and unloaded all thats ammo onto it
blew up all the explosive barrels next to it
and it didnt fucking die

I basically did that. I used the flare to draw him away, would shoot a few explosives at him, and when those were all up, I used the shotgun. Took me probably near 10 times to beat him. Finally, he fell over and I went up and knifed the fucker.

SouP x360a
02-26-2008, 03:23 AM
Yeap, he is a very difficult and challenging fight.

Orange and Blue
02-27-2008, 07:13 PM
I just grabbed the shotty, ran around the big container blasting him for a few minutes and he keeled over. Pretty easy final battle.

Delta V1p3r
02-28-2008, 03:45 AM
Give Credit to Delta Vip3r

Mos' Def, as I wrote this one......

(shameless self-promotion) >_>