PDA

View Full Version : Interesting solution with Xbox Support

Peaceable Frood
02-17-2008, 01:44 AM
Well I'm one of those people who deleted Hexic when I had to format, so I eventually decided to call support today and see if I can get the code to redownload it. The guy took my information, put me on hold to talk to his supervisor about it, came back and said they knew about a code but had no clue what it was, so instead they credited me 800 points to download whatever game I want. Fair deal indeed. Not saying you'll get this arrangment, but I think it's better than getting the HexicHD code any day and perhaps one day they'll finally put out HexicHD on the Marketplace.

glasstiger50
02-26-2008, 09:59 AM
That's a little odd. When that happened to me, they gave me a code which I entered in the Marketplace and I was able to download it again.

Zef
02-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Considering the crap on the marketplace I'd rather have taken the Hexic code. Maybe they just can't be arsed giving the Hexic code out anymore and are just dishing out MS points instead?

alchemist
03-04-2008, 04:18 AM
how do u know if hexic was on your xbox? i remember having/playing it but i dont know where it is

FiReStOrM^
03-06-2008, 02:18 PM
It will be under your "My Games" menu under the games blade. You can also see from there if you have played it.

MrMondayNite341
03-22-2008, 06:13 AM
Sweet..................Maybe I will finally get to play it

:woop: