PDA

View Full Version : Need Help On Final Boss*SPOILER*

v SnOwMaN v
02-17-2008, 02:35 AM
I need help on the best way to kill Wong.....I kill Depang with no problem, because I have the 2 golden pistols in my hand when the check point loads. I pick up the 2 cranes that feel from the statue and barrage him. Then I tried to run upstairs and grab the other cranes up there and Precision Aim Wong, but none of his health goes down. I hit him with 3 of them in the head with the golden guns and his health doesn't move. I tried Barrage it barely puts a dent in the health. ANY HELP. I'm playing on hardboiled I played all the way through on hard, but still couldn't beat him. So I beat it on normal and unlocked hardboiled that way I can get it out the way and still get the hard achievement.

hotdog1802
02-17-2008, 02:57 AM
I agree this boss is pretty hard.But i beat him with a lot of gernades,that would lower his health by a lot!Also you should only try bullet time about 7 times.Just in case if you run out of gernades.If you do run out then run around the building and youll find about 3.Also when fighting him dont stand around, because youll health will drain very easly so throw as much gernades as you can.

ToxicAnarchy
03-06-2008, 07:59 PM
He is really really easy.
All you need to do is position yourself on the stairs so you can shoot him and he cant shoot you. Its really easy because you have a straight shot for his head but he cant shoot you. (if you need to just crouch)
granted it will take a long time but with the golden pistols it'll get the job done really really easily. Most of the bosses can be beat this way :/

xGodDogx
03-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Alright if you go back to this thread i posted a good way i defeated him.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49852
I think its the 2nd post...