PDA

View Full Version : My 2 year old son can do this!

liontamer
02-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Hey Guys,

If you are looking for an easy game, this is the one. Just make sure you do it properly.

Play 1 round first, to get used to the controls and familiarize yourself with the game.

Pick 1 team for you (I chose NY Yankees) and 1 for your opponents ( I picked the NY Mets for them).

Change the sliders for both teams accordingly. Up for Yanks, and down for Mets.

Work on your 5 steals first, (easiest) then your homeruns and score, all the while striking out the Mets on the defesive side. (If you need put some of the cheats in place to help i.e. 2 strikes, etc...)

Once you get the achievement(s), it will unlock RIGHT AWAY. Not at the end of the game.

Once you get the 1st 4, go for the steal at the wall. I used Yanks vs. Yanks, all on the juice (sliders up).

Make sure you are at PNC (Pirates) Park. Remember, you are not trying to win, just rob a homerun. Keep peppering them with fastballs down the pipe. I got this by the 3rd inning.

A total of 3 games for me, 1 to get used to the play, 1 to get 4 ach, and the other to rob a homerun.

Total playtime, less than 3 hours.

You can quit out of the games after you get the achievement, (make sure it shows up, or you didn't get it).

Good luck, not that you will need it.

ACHV Whore !
04-02-2008, 06:23 PM
I Really Need The Super Slugger Achv.

Help Me ASAP !

Pn, OR Fr Me, Hurry !

I Have Tried Every Trick In The Book !

Im Going Crazy Please Help Me !

folkster7
05-16-2008, 06:24 AM
please tell me how to steal the bases, i cant do it for some reason. they always get me out and its pissing me off big time

Mr HePimp17
08-04-2008, 10:06 AM
This game is so decieving, it says "2K6" which automatically means easy 1k. We all know that! Madden, NBA! Easy just waste a couple of hours of your life then when your done go play a real game! Honestly your son must like sports games, with me i :uzi:HATE:rant: them so much! I love every other game type!

XLO
02-25-2009, 07:42 PM
I can't find this game anywhere.