PDA

View Full Version : Need help Cap. 8

Elerigo
02-17-2008, 08:53 PM
i had a save and just startet playing again for the first time in months, i wnat the 1009 GS. and i can remember where i start the "quest" in Chr. 8, the help will be aprisaited, thanks in atvance

Elerigo
02-21-2008, 11:05 PM
bump sorry to do this, bit i need the help

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-22-2008, 07:15 AM
I had this problem a few times while playing where I forgot what to do next. Check out gamefaqs.com for a full walkthrough for the game. Find where you are in the walkthrough and double check to make sure you've done everything the walkthrough tells you to do. Best advice I can give you.

Elerigo
02-22-2008, 01:57 PM
sorry to say i'v been there and there is not a good guide there, well there is one the goes to CH2 but nothing for 8, well there is a mison guide, but i can rember where teh mision starts

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Taken from the guide there:

"Back in the mall, down to 1F and back to the hostal. Talk to PETE, you must
choose P-Machinary (second option) and select chat with him. Afterwards, leave the hostal should see Lumia. Now go to the Guardians HQ at 5F for some scenes, then trigger another scene while leaving 5F. After that, go pass the save and photon charger, you will travel to Parum Planet during the scene, and obtain Lou's party card. Before this, take a look on the shops since got some advanced staffs added."