PDA

View Full Version : This Game Looks Awsome

R3d Nemesis
07-07-2006, 02:57 PM
ive watched a few vids of this game and i think it looks awsome, i really cant wait for this game will be intresting to see what the acheivements are like :Bounce:

HiGHPOiNTvb
07-11-2006, 06:46 AM
Yeah, the game looks insane. Saw a video on the OXM disc where they guy was putting mascot heads on zombies then bashing them with frying pans and blood was spraying out of the bottom of the mask. For some reason it reminded me of the Celebrity Look-Alike Sniping scene in that one zombie flick.

R3d Nemesis
08-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Just played the demo and im well impressed the graphics are great, the game play is good cant wait for this one looks fantastic :woop: :Bounce: :drunk

xMR 360x
08-08-2006, 06:45 PM
ive watched a few vids of this game and i think it looks awsome, i really cant wait for this game will be intresting to see what the acheivements are like :Bounce:Looks awesome?IS AWESOME.KIlling zombies what is better than that

R3d Nemesis
08-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Looks awesome?IS AWESOME.KIlling zombies what is better than that

yea and killing a load of zombies has never been so much fun !!!!!!!

motoo344
08-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Anyone watch the video review on gamespot? They said you only get one save.

BlazeDragon132
08-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Anyone watch the video review on gamespot? They said you only get one save.
Yep, it sucks though. Oh well, I just hope I save at a good spot.

motoo344
08-09-2006, 12:24 AM
Well, he did say there was very few auto save points, so there is more than one I guess.

Sgt Hobo
08-09-2006, 12:26 AM
I think no saves is a good thing, it makes the game more realistic and when you make a choice it sticks with you good or bad (such as failing a mission).

singularity
08-09-2006, 05:50 AM
You can save multiple times, but what they meant is that you can only save one file per game (and only at designated save spots... the crappers, basically.) On the one hand this works well, on another it's kind of annoying.

Certainly, when you want to stop playing the game, finding a (and getting to) a save point toilet is about as much fun as trying to find a toilet in a real mall when you really have to go.

BTW, the demo is better than the actual game because it hides its flaws well. Very well engineered, that. Nonetheless, the game is still pretty good and the novelty hasn't worn off yet. Not as long as I keep finding new weapons (nail gun, stun gun, BATTLE AXE!) and new ways to kill zombies.

Also, hi.

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?compareTo=n0wak&tid=%09%5d%3abn%2bi6%05%03