PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty.

StumpyFlesh
02-18-2008, 02:21 PM
How would you rate the difficulty of this game and its achievements?

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being very easy, and 10 being very difficult.

twotonkoala
02-18-2008, 02:27 PM
7-8ish.

Most can be done relatively easily, but the last few are tough. Flying missions without dying are very hard to do, I only managed one out of the 4 I think. Also, 100% game completion can take some time, especially if you aren't using a guide of some sort. To compare it to your bottom list there, for a full 1000, it's around the same as Dead Rising, maybe just a little easier, but no where near as fun in my opinion. You could probably grab around anywhere from 6-9 hundred in around 15 hours. I had to stop at about 550 I think, because quite frankly, I started to really hate the game, especially playing levels sometimes 3-4 times to get the undefeated, and all the collecting makes me angry.

EDIT: That's just my opinion, by the way. Some people probably find it easier, as it is on the easy 1000 list I think. Just for reference though, I think the in game timer hit somewhere in 11-12 hours for me to get the points I did, but that was spread out over a long period of time.

StumpyFlesh
02-18-2008, 04:00 PM
7-8ish.

Most can be done relatively easily, but the last few are tough. Flying missions without dying are very hard to do, I only managed one out of the 4 I think. Also, 100% game completion can take some time, especially if you aren't using a guide of some sort. To compare it to your bottom list there, for a full 1000, it's around the same as Dead Rising, maybe just a little easier, but no where near as fun in my opinion. You could probably grab around anywhere from 6-9 hundred in around 15 hours. I had to stop at about 550 I think, because quite frankly, I started to really hate the game, especially playing levels sometimes 3-4 times to get the undefeated, and all the collecting makes me angry.

EDIT: That's just my opinion, by the way. Some people probably find it easier, as it is on the easy 1000 list I think. Just for reference though, I think the in game timer hit somewhere in 11-12 hours for me to get the points I did, but that was spread out over a long period of time.

Hmm...I can see how it can get boring and repetitive. I started playing Episode IV, and it took quite a while with a friend to get to the 5th part of it. But, so far, it's hilarious and endlessly entertaining. We will see how long that lasts though...

Shinobi273
02-18-2008, 05:19 PM
I like the lego starwars games and I thought this game was quite easy. Not as easy as NFS: MW but easier than Halo 3 with boosting. There are good tips on this site for the undefeated achievements.

WrottenSandwich
02-18-2008, 09:46 PM
The first hour or two into this game I did not think I was going to like it, now I am around 20 hours into it and it has become very addicting...... Makes me want to complete it and go get the other one and I can't wait for Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones!! LMAO

StumpyFlesh
02-18-2008, 10:33 PM
The first hour or two into this game I did not think I was going to like it, now I am around 20 hours into it and it has become very addicting...... Makes me want to complete it and go get the other one and I can't wait for Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones!! LMAO

I heard about those yesterday! They actually sound pretty awesome. I think both will be sweet.

killerharu45
02-19-2008, 05:59 AM
I would give it a 4 or 5. Its very fun and not that hard. The hardest part is doing the ship levels without dying

WrottenSandwich
02-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah I am about to start on those. I have been dreading that part of this game.....

StumpyFlesh
02-20-2008, 07:55 AM
Yeah I am about to start on those. I have been dreading that part of this game.....

BLECH. I really don't want to do those either.

Munsie
02-21-2008, 01:17 PM
I can't be bothered to do the flying undefeated ones.. I'm at 900Gs, that's quite enough for me.

o0 TommyGuns 0o
02-22-2008, 01:33 AM
id say a 4 or 5 not that hard