PDA

View Full Version : Do people still play this online?

Knightmare OO7
02-18-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm thinking of going after the online achievements, but I'm wondering if people still play this online?

Shinobi273
02-18-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah, this is still played online... you could have always gotten up, put the disk in, and gone online.

Spades12321
02-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Yeah, this is still played online... you could have always gotten up, put the disk in, and gone online.

Thats a bit harsh for someone who has only just started posting on the forums, but anyway people still do play this online. However you have to have a good connection I think because when I am at uni the connection here is good and I can find lots of people but when I go home at the weekends my connection there is quite bad and I cant find anyone, its a bit weird but there you go.

Shinobi273
02-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Thats a bit harsh for someone who has only just started posting on the forums, but anyway people still do play this online. However you have to have a good connection I think because when I am at uni the connection here is good and I can find lots of people but when I go home at the weekends my connection there is quite bad and I cant find anyone, its a bit weird but there you go.

It's probably your NAT setting that is giving you trouble. Run a network diagnostic test from the system blade.

Maybe I was harsh, but it was also common sense... Perhaps if he had some other circumstances, the question would be more acceptable, but there are other tracking sites that release online activity data as well. The achievement trading thread could also lead to some idea of online activity.

Spades12321
02-18-2008, 07:32 PM
It's probably your NAT setting that is giving you trouble. Run a network diagnostic test from the system blade.

Maybe I was harsh, but it was also common sense... Perhaps if he had some other circumstances, the question would be more acceptable, but there are other tracking sites that release online activity data as well. The achievement trading thread could also lead to some idea of online activity.

Yeah your right.

Anyway, Ive tried all sorts of things when I am at home, I just cant find anyone online so I gave up. It doesnt bother me because I can find loads of people at uni so I just play then

Gatsu
02-19-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah it's still played, tbh you're best off with player match if you just want to have fun, you can get 24 player rooms & it's more laid back.

If you want to go after some ranked achievements then hit me up as I'm boosting for them.

D fenc
02-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Well i used to destroy at COD 3 but now that COD 4 came out i think that if they have 4 then they would rather play that. Personally, I would much rather play COD 4 over COD 3 but Eder Dam was a classic map hahah.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
03-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Ive seen people still on cod2 it will just be harder especially if you dont have the DLC maps that they put out and those are 2 diff dlc map packs ( i bought one and found alot more matches quicker)

yeah i loved that eder dam specially on war and beign a medic omg easy points there people kill your guy ok i got em... people capture no worries im here to revive you and capture at the same time... and the m1 with rifle granades omg 2-3 people with each one and still takes down tanks pwn...

UberViking
04-07-2008, 12:24 AM
COD4 for life screw COD3

Specops Unggoy
04-08-2008, 08:45 AM
is there a day when the most people are playing COD 3 online???
if i'm going online there will be like 8 people online and we have to wait 1 our to start a game with 8 players. please give me advice if you can.
:confused:

Perfectionist66
04-11-2008, 09:31 PM
COD4 for life screw COD3 says the guy lurking in the cod3 forums.

Namaste
04-13-2008, 07:33 AM
Is the online community for this game still active? I heard somewhere that they were supposedly going to shut down the servers. Any truth to that?

madshoe1991
05-20-2008, 08:25 PM
yes as alot of people on my friend list play it together despite cod4

zedbee
05-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah it's still played, tbh you're best off with player match if you just want to have fun, you can get 24 player rooms & it's more laid back.

If you want to go after some ranked achievements then hit me up as I'm boosting for them.

I'm up for game boosting as well as I've not got many of these achievements. So let me know anytime, I'm on most evenings :)

starbuck251

ClutchPapi34
06-01-2008, 08:43 PM
COD4 for life screw COD3

Why are you on the COD 3 forum then :confused: Some people still play, but not tons.

Soldier 4 I AM
06-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Well look up Soldier 4 I AM. I am playing Capiure the Flag most of the time.