PDA

View Full Version : M:TG coming to XBLA

Evil_Snow_Man
02-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Magic: The Gathering... coming soon to an XBLA near you.

http://kotaku.com/357795/magic-the-gathering-coming-to-xbla

Paleo Looshe
02-18-2008, 10:46 PM
Awesome man, used to play MTG all the time, sounds like it's going to be great.
I just hope they make the games based around the actual card game and not another MTG Battlegrounds for the original xbox.

zlionsfan
02-18-2008, 10:57 PM
If it's like the series that ended (I think) with Duels of the Planeswalkers, but updated for current sets/rules, then it will be excellent. I still play that on occasion.

Otherwise, I predict it will be pile o' crap.

Keytta
02-18-2008, 11:34 PM
I can see it now, download load boost packs for only 100 points! Microsoft and Hasbro will rake it in by nickle and diming gamers to death. I miss playing MtG but don't miss the empty pockets of money I had trying to keep up with the new editions and upgrades every other month.

daewezzy
02-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Oh my, if this going to be anything like Magic Online then its a definite buy for me. I used to play this as a kid all day. Though I stopped collecting/playing after the Nemesis set. I hope they include all the old sets.

Kazdan
02-19-2008, 01:24 AM
Is this going to be the trading card game?

Armstrong x360a
02-19-2008, 05:52 AM
I can see it now, download load boost packs for only 100 points! Microsoft and Hasbro will rake it in by nickle and diming gamers to death. I miss playing MtG but don't miss the empty pockets of money I had trying to keep up with the new editions and upgrades every other month.

Nuff said. This is exactly what it is going to be and for that reason it will suck.