PDA

View Full Version : MP co-op

pavementpoop
02-20-2008, 05:28 PM
i feel like crap because i Didnt get the achievement for completing all online co-op mp levels i got the one for doing 5 but when i have done them all and it even says so in the leaderboards that i have, i wanted to at least try get 200 in the game but now no hope, before u say must just be me, i've have a look at some GT in the leaderboards that have completed the co-op levels and some people dont have it ethier, would have thought they would of checked for glitched acheivments yup letting you no! playing all day for nothing :(

StumpyFlesh
02-20-2008, 05:29 PM
i feel like crap because i Didnt get the achievement for completing all online co-op mp levels i got the one for doing 5 but when i have done them all and it even says so in the leaderboards that i have, i wanted to at least try get 200 in the game but now no hope, before u say must just be me, i've have a look at some GT in the leaderboards that have completed the co-op levels and some people dont have it ethier, would have thought they would of checked for glitched acheivments yup letting you no! playing all day for nothing :(

Interesting...sorry about your luck. I plan on getting this today, so once I beat all of the co-op missions, I will let you know if it happens to me too.

pavementpoop
02-20-2008, 06:15 PM
i would just do them again, but some of them were fricken hard we got there in the end but took all day lol your see some of the later ones ekkk. and there were only two of us for the last few chapters, highly recomend u get a good bunch of peeps ;)

EDIT: if your ever stuck on one of the level give me a shout i'll try help :)

pavementpoop
02-20-2008, 09:47 PM
WOO YEA

nvm people i unlocked it, i thought f it i will do them all again and i got it after getting to level episode 7 starting at the begining for some reason but still i'm happy now :)

StumpyFlesh
02-20-2008, 11:09 PM
WOO YEA

nvm people i unlocked it, i thought f it i will do them all again and i got it after getting to level episode 7 starting at the begining for some reason but still i'm happy now :)

Wait a second...what did you have to do to make it unlock again?

pavementpoop
02-21-2008, 09:49 PM
i just started re-doing them all and when i we got to the end of episode 6 it poped up and unlocked, but i dont no why i didnt even get it last time through,

one thing tho that in each episode, when your picking the episode they have a time of how long it took you, once i started playing it over again i saw i only had numbers of my times in the last 4 episodes (the hardest ones thank god)

so u need to make sure u have a time for each episode for it to count, even if your in the leaderboards like me. i dont have a clue no why it didnt "save" i did turn my xbox off a few time before finishing them all tho, maybe i turned it off at the wrong time and didnt save on my hard drive, but i would of though the leaderboards would save that sorta thing :S

StumpyFlesh
02-22-2008, 06:54 AM
i just started re-doing them all and when i we got to the end of episode 6 it poped up and unlocked, but i dont no why i didnt even get it last time through,

one thing tho that in each episode, when your picking the episode they have a time of how long it took you, once i started playing it over again i saw i only had numbers of my times in the last 4 episodes (the hardest ones thank god)

so u need to make sure u have a time for each episode for it to count, even if your in the leaderboards like me. i dont have a clue no why it didnt "save" i did turn my xbox off a few time before finishing them all tho, maybe i turned it off at the wrong time and didnt save on my hard drive, but i would of though the leaderboards would save that sorta thing :S

Ok, that makes sense. I was worried because I am working on them now, and I don't want to have to redo them. Would you be willing to help me on the last two coop episodes?

Revamp1
02-22-2008, 09:04 AM
wrong thread :x

CLAPSTER
02-22-2008, 07:46 PM
How many people are in multi-player?

pavementpoop
02-22-2008, 08:56 PM
you can have up to 4 people :)