PDA

View Full Version : Ep 14 Level 4

eyescovered
02-20-2008, 07:33 PM
DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this level is driving my CRAZY!!!

VVV Lightning
02-20-2008, 07:48 PM
You need to work out a good route to take then keep trying. Im stuck on episode 16 level 4.

pavementpoop
02-20-2008, 08:02 PM
omg was playing this a min ago, and finaly done it took a few attemps but done it in the end, i found a good route i would draw a pic for you but bit busy atm, keep trying different ways your get it in the end ;)

COLENBLOKER
02-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Ha ha I was playing this level just before i got online... I got frustrated and quit tho... One thing that i thought of shortly after quitting was going on the leaderboards and watching the videos of how other people did it. Just a suggestion that i thought of

pavementpoop
02-20-2008, 10:27 PM
wow can u watch others in how they done that, never new that ha i'll se how mine is compared to them :D

eyescovered
02-20-2008, 10:50 PM
yea, i watched a few videos. but you can never do it EXACTLY how another person did. i usually jump up the hill and bounce to the right and wall jump then jump across and up to try to get the 2 door locks at the top. i can get the bottom one pretty easily so i figure get the harder ones out of the way first.

pavementpoop
02-20-2008, 11:09 PM
thats cool i'll have to watch a few see how they compare to mine, yea i done different i got the bottem one first then jumped to the top to get thoses then jump and fall right down to the bottem left to the end :P

StumpyFlesh
02-21-2008, 02:37 AM
I just beat it not too long ago. It was pretty tough. When you get to that level, hit pause and go to the leaderboards. You can watch clips of the really good people. It helps a lot.

pavementpoop
02-21-2008, 04:04 PM
well i'm now half way there :P just spent about 30 mins and 30 trys on episode 24 last level, i was determind to do it because was last in the episode. hell i thought that was hard just finished tho "Wipes face" lol :)

Evil_Snow_Man
02-21-2008, 05:50 PM
I spent a good 30 minutes on the last stage of 24 last night as well. Finally developed a way where I could get the first switch at the top in one jump in, and than a double hop out. Was real hard for me because I started the level with only 70 seconds remaining. Did a flawless run where I never stopped and made all my perfect jumps and finished with 3 seconds left... You easily need an average of 15-20 seconds per switch, and that is without pausing.