PDA

View Full Version : I suck ass at this too.

Chi-gti 97
02-20-2008, 07:34 PM
But 1000 deaths is the secret achievement? How lame. Well if anyone wants a co-op partner to do some achievement whoring hit me up. All I can say, im going to need alot of f***ing patience to complete this game. Other than that, should be a close to easy 200.:drunk

StumpyFlesh
02-20-2008, 11:12 PM
But 1000 deaths is the secret achievement? How lame. Well if anyone wants a co-op partner to do some achievement whoring hit me up. All I can say, im going to need alot of f***ing patience to complete this game. Other than that, should be a close to easy 200.:drunk

Well if you suck, at least you won't have any problem getting that secret achievement...not to be mean lol. I'm not looking forward to getting that one. If you need help, I can try to help you out.

ThrillKillBill
02-20-2008, 11:44 PM
how could you help him die 1000 times in single player mode?:p

IGC ELIMINATER17
02-21-2008, 12:26 AM
I think he means help him with the coop achievements. Speaking of coop achievements, can someone please help me out get those achievements. I would really appreciate it.

StumpyFlesh
02-21-2008, 01:49 AM
I think he means help him with the coop achievements. Speaking of coop achievements, can someone please help me out get those achievements. I would really appreciate it.

Yes, that is what I meant...I might be able to help you out a bit with the co-op missions. I have already done 4 episodes, and I'm gonna work a bit more on it with my friend tonight.

ThrillKillBill
02-21-2008, 02:35 AM
i'm tryin co-ops right now but they don't always last....... send me invite and i'll help

pavementpoop
02-21-2008, 11:47 AM
i done the co-op last night, i had to go through it twice because it didnt give me the 10 co-op complete but was good fun, what a great game this is, now just for the single player achievements and die 1000 times woo woo :P