PDA

View Full Version : GOAT Boosting Guide

roy1751
02-21-2008, 11:57 AM
After a lot of experimenting, I have a method for getting GOAT with consistent results. I call this - 'The Trial Account Boosting Method'. Before reading any further, know that this is only for hardcore completists and takes a considerable amount of time and coordination. This is just to prove that it can be done without having to beg random higher ranking players to let you boost off of them(yeah right). You would need the following:

either a dedicated friend or another xbox 360 setup/copy of TT. Definitely easier to just borrow a friends setup to do this. But done together you get 2 people to GOAT
Seven+ 48hr free xbox live gold trials. Dig through your(or friends) game boxes, or as last resort there is always ebay which has them for about a buck each, codes sent to you within a few hours in email
a memory unit to shuffle the accounts around if using dual setup. Gamertag recovery would be used in the buddy system
your gamertag which hopefully has zero games played or at least less than 50. Anything over 100 games played, expect an uphill battle, multiply the efforts described below
patience by the truckload

The most important part of the boost is to NEVER your personal gamertag until the very end. Any games played incremented, any losses, are detrimental to getting top rank. You will use the trial accounts to build a ladder of sorts to boost against once you have them lined all the way to the top.
Create the first 2 boost accounts on your dashboard and sign them up for xbl using the trial codes. For simplicity of the guide, lets name them Boost01 and Boost02. Fire up TT and play Boost02 against Boost01 never losing until you get to rank 25. This should take between 30-50 games, I don't recall the exact amount. Use Exhibition, 7 point, 5 points per serve settings. Each game lasts 2 minutes 15 seconds menu to menu. Use Liu Ping for the shortest victory/loss cutscene. Easy to quickplay into your sessions since there is hardly anyone playing. Ok forget about Boost01 account that has all the losses, it's useless now.
Create Boost03 and Boost04 accounts and sign them up for xbl. Use Boost03 winning against Boost02 until it's at rank 30(about 25 games). Notice that Boost02 rank will drop a few, but due to the small number of games on Boost03 you can vault past it to 30.
Use Boost04 winning against Boost03 until it's at rank 35. I think you can see the pattern for the rest of the trial accounts. You will see the ranks drop more as you get into the 40s. Spread the load across the lower ranking tags, but make sure to be even with the top tag by about 12 games played for the advancing tag. Don't stop until you get a trial account all the way to 50.
Now use your intended gamertag to boost up the ranks in the same manner, minding the rank drop. Enjoy the GOAT on your gamercard.
Rank rise/drop observations:

it will be tempting to just forfeit out of games for the losing tag. I believe this method doesn't gain as much rank, and also drops rank for the forfeiting tag more so than playing through the short game. Feel free to experiment and compare but the time saved is neglegible.
obviously the buddy system will have 2 accounts reducing ranks of the trials so more may be needed
Most of the methodology revolves around the number of games played
For the first 10 games the rank rises quickly. This also means the tags you boost against don't drop as much, with fewer losses to a lower ranking tag
Once the ranks are even, the rank advancement slows, but so does the rank drop on the tag being boosted against, due to the losses being to a higher ranking tag
After 15 games played the rank advancement slows, after 25 it slows much more
After 30 games against the same tag, rank increase will stall. Trueskill detects excessive duplicate wins and stops crediting you any further rank off that tag. This is why alternating wins/losses between just 2 accounts doesn't work, ranking up eventually hits a dead end.
Tags with fewer than 25-30 games played will drop rank faster. Playing them to 30 games will 'cement' them in place more than if they have fewer games played
If your tag has over 50 games played, it will take longer to gain rank
If your tag has over 100 games played, it will be an uphill battle. Rank advancement is much slower, rank drop is much faster. This means more boost accounts, many more games played. It is possible, I did it. You can always get more accounts to GOAT for boosting against, just make sure you always have an account sitting at no less than 45 so you can get the new one to 50. For reference I needed 3 accounts just to get from 44 to 50, so only 2 rank increase per account, being over 200 games played by this time
all games/ranks figures in this guide are close estimates based on experience recollection, don't expect it to be exact.

Time estimate:
Figure an average of 25 games per account. Each game takes 2 minutes and 15 seconds menu-to-menu. That's an hour per account, meaning 7 hours for the trial accounts and another hour for your intended gamertag. Add an hour for each additional gamertag getting to GOAT. Add some time to create and upgrade all the accounts. This is for the best case scenario, with zero games played on the intended gamertag and dual 360 setup. Add a couple hours coordination time if done with a buddy. This may sound like a lot but keep in mind it's guaranteed. There are a ton of people that will never get goat because trueskill is screwed up, even though they did pretty good back in the day when there were people still online playing this. At the time of this writing, there are only about 100 people with 1k in this game on MGC.
If this guide helped you get GOAT, please post. Also post any comments/suggestions/questions, however there is no need to message me on xbl. I have a subscription to this thread.
[Edit: Nevermind about posting here if you got GOAT - you will get spammed with people begging you to boost them. Sending me a quick thanks over XBL is cool though.]

Lastly, please don't message me to help you boost in the game. The steps are spelled out above for anyone dedicated enough to get it done.
[Edit: I no longer even have the game]

Don't use this thread to find boosting partners, use the Achievement Trading Thread (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4925) and just reference the 'The Trial Account Boosting Method' for GOAT.

tadpeters
03-05-2008, 01:49 PM
If you ever figure out how it works, I have me and a friend who are in on this.

Fluster Zero
03-10-2008, 07:50 PM
same here, figure it out, im in

Iva Bigan
03-11-2008, 08:02 PM
im in if you can sort it out

huckleberry
03-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Ill join in if you work it out

Fluster Zero
03-12-2008, 04:16 PM
looks like you have the people, send me a friend request and we can try to sort some of this out

BigEasy
03-15-2008, 11:28 PM
Yeah i need to get this done to. Send let me know what the plan is

sterlingblue
03-16-2008, 09:58 AM
I'll do it as well if we get this going

LegitLostLegend
03-24-2008, 06:10 PM
If you figure it out, can you post how. This is the last online ach I need for this game, and I don't want to have to play 1000+ matches

wakey1989
03-26-2008, 12:11 PM
get me in on this aswell please (Y)

GT: wakey1989

LegitLostLegend
04-06-2008, 09:55 PM
so you are saying if you had 2 accounts that you use, you would be able to get Goat on both of them. Nice guide but do you have a rough estimate of how long it will take

Edit- off topic but how did you get the import a draft class on madden without playing NCAA. Cause that's the only ach i have left but don't have NCAA

roy1751
04-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Time estimate:

Figure an average of 25 games per account. Each game takes 2 minutes and 15 seconds menu-to-menu. That's an hour per account, meaning 7 hours for the trial accounts and another hour for your the intended gamertag. Add an hour for each additional gamertag getting to GOAT. Add some time to create and upgrade all the accounts. This is for the best case scenario, with zero games played on the intended gamertag and dual 360 setup. Add a couple hours coordination time if done with a buddy. This may sound like a lot but keep in mind it's guaranteed. There are a ton of people that will never get goat because trueskill is screwed up, even though they did pretty good back in the day when there were people still online playing this.

For the Madden 07 import draft thing, there is a slick way of doing that described in this thread(copy-paste and remove spaces)

achieve 360points .com/forums/showpost.php?p=581622&postcount=10

RutgersUnion
04-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Ok so I am organizing a GOAT boosting session utilizing these methods so anybody interested needs to bring in these free 48hr passes. The more passes we get the less people needed to do this. I am online most evenings Eastern Time so feel free to message me. This will also work if you have a second GT that doesn't play the game (I have my roommates).

GT RutgersUnion

Lonsta DaMonsta
04-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Believe me, this WILL take ages! (like, 40+ hours of gameplay). The quickest/easiest way is to NOT play a game on your account until you can play a 45+ rank, preferably a 50. If you play a 50 with an account that hasn't played a single game online, you will get it in 4 or 5 games. Seriously.

Believe me on this, I am the master of this game. (won 50 tournaments legit, first person to 1000.) And I didn't mean to sound boastful there :P

LegitLostLegend
04-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Believe me, this WILL take ages! (like, 40+ hours of gameplay). The quickest/easiest way is to NOT play a game on your account until you can play a 45+ rank, preferably a 50. If you play a 50 with an account that hasn't played a single game online, you will get it in 4 or 5 games. Seriously.

Believe me on this, I am the master of this game. (won 50 tournaments legit, first person to 1000.) And I didn't mean to sound boastful there :P

What if you have around 100 games played already, that's where i'm aaround cause I did 10 hours legit. I think I have more wins than losses, but I still have losses on my account

LeiChat
04-09-2008, 11:39 PM
first person to 1000.
Can't believe I've only just got round to adding you.
http://www.my360stats.com/games/first2finish/

Better late than never I guess.

cg Raptor
04-19-2008, 11:57 PM
Update. I am currently about to test the scheme I described in the top post with an extra setup+game. Previously tried going for straight wins against the extra account but hit a dead end at rank 25 doing that.
Thanks for the guide. I just got the G.O.A.T. last few ranks where a pain though. I was only going up like 0-4 spots on the leaderboards per game.

plantman
06-10-2008, 11:49 AM
you dont need to use trials to do this go to your dashboard and create a new gamertag and you will get a month gold trial it works on other games like tiger woods 08 too, i suggest u save it on a diffrent device thn your harddrive because on tiger my producer points wudnt go up when i had both gtags on the hdd.

roy1751
06-10-2008, 12:25 PM
you dont need to use trials to do this

Correct, using the old 'keep silver' trick during live signup. This works 3-4 times max per console, so I assume everyone had used these up already. Here is the video.

YouTube - free xbox live gold for a month

Banco Billy
06-16-2008, 08:56 AM
Great guide! It only took me 5 new accounts to get to 50, then beat it nine times with my 'real' account to get the G.O.A.T. It didn't take that long either, did it all on Sunday morning. Played around 120 games in all.

LeiChat
11-28-2008, 08:16 PM
bump... any chance this could get a sticky as it is THE guide to getting G.O.A.T.

roy1751
11-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Congrats on the GOAT LeiChat.

I previously requested a sticky from Razzelson but he never responded. This forum gets so little traffic it doesn't matter really.

eI7iGIVIa
12-30-2008, 03:10 AM
I know this is not the place to ask but did anyone who have the achievement wanna boost me so I can get it?

LLC2003
12-31-2008, 09:45 AM
A great guide. I unfortunately had played 82 games prior to reading this so it will take me much longer. :(

I have set up 4 test account and look forward to receiving the GOAT soon.. thanks!

powderly
02-20-2009, 04:33 AM
Hi there everybody. I have 5 people working on the G.O.A.T. Achievement and we are stuck. We can only get so far in the rank and not able to rank up anymore. So my new idea is this. And this idea will get everybody the achievement. We need people to join our G.O.A.T. session but we need them to start at the bottom of the line just to be fair but for those who are a high ranked I ’ll let them jump the line but they have to be a high rank. So this will work as a chain reaction achievement and who gets the achievement can leave after someone came’s and takes your place but at the bottom of the list to boost the next persons rank. So this is how it works... The bottom person will lose the game to the second person and the second person will lose to the third person and the third person will lose to the fourth person and so on and so on... This will allow the ranks to be movie up all the time... and in the end everyone will get the achievement so the last 5 people will have to stay back after they get the achievement and go back to the bottom of the list to help the others to get there achievement.

This is Nighstalker sp for more question of information on how this works send me a message on Xbox live

Silverhellspawn
04-13-2009, 02:49 PM
This method/strategy is rock solid! Thank you for this since me and a buddy got it in only 2 days (took around 7/8 hours). Much appreciated!!! We used 5 ghost accounts (instead of 7, so it goes a bit faster then mentioned above). Here are some stats from our run, hope it helps:

1st ghost-account: 37 games played, took 90 min., reached lvl 25
2nd ghost-account: 16 games played, took 35 min., reached lvl 35
3rd ghost-account: 26 games played, took 70 min., reached lvl 43
4th ghost-account: 24 games played, took 70 min., reached lvl 47
5th ghost-account: 30 games played, took 80 min., reached lvl 50

Some sidenotes:
* With the 5th account we already achieved lvl 50 after 18 games played, but we did an additional 12 matches in order to cement this account more in place (meaning that with more games played the rankdrop would be less while boosting off from this account).
* Furthermore, when setting up a new account it's a good thing to boost off a bit from multiple accounts, e.g. with the 4th account we first played a match against the 1st account, continueing with a match or two against the 2nd account and finishing up with the remaining matches played against the highest-ranked account (in this example being the 3rd account).
* My own account was a bit shaken up to start with since I already played 17 matches (10 W, 7 L) in the early days while not being aware of screwing up my stats. So we went in expecting the worst. Nonetheless I got the G.O.A.T. in 44 matches (in 2 hours). My friend who had a 'clean' account got it in 10 matches (in 30 min.).

Good luck to you all! I'm 1 happy bunny :)

Glashoop
04-13-2009, 04:08 PM
That's quick, gona try that my self... Only need 5 ghost accounts!
They need to be gold account right??

Heners
04-17-2009, 01:32 PM
this games bullshit in some achievements but good read and help
+rep

JTL
04-24-2009, 10:12 AM
The method is so cool. I've only used 4 dummy accounts to get the GOAT achievement.

LegitLostLegend
04-25-2009, 05:21 PM
For anybody who wants to know quitting out will work the same way as winnning the games do, so it will save a lot of time

LLC2003
06-15-2009, 03:06 PM
After following this excellent guide I have recently achieved the GOAT on my gamercard. Thanks Roy1751!

Before starting this 'challenge' I was highly apprehensive as my online record was dismal - I had a gamertag with 150+ games played, 8+hours online play and also just rank 25. I knew it would be a up-hill struggle but it proved a real achievement to get my GOAT.

As I recently upgrading to an Elite, I have a dual xbox set-up so all this was done by myself. In total it took me 14x trial accounts, 700+ games played and about 30-35 hours gameplay (I didn't quit out once)

Please see my progress below.

1. 1st Trial Boost account to Rank 50 - 7-8 Hours
2. Boost LLC2003 account of 1st Rank 50 - 2 Hours (jumped to Rank35)
3. 2nd Trial Boost account to Rank 50 - 3-4 Hours
4. Boost LLC2003 account of 2nd Rank 50 - 2.5 Hours (jumped to Rank41)
5. 3rd Trial Boost account to Rank 50 - 3-4 Hours
6. Boost LLC2003 account of 3rd Rank 50 - 2.5 Hours (jumped to Rank44)
7. 4th Trial Boost account to Rank 50 - 3-4 Hours
8. Boost LLC2003 account of 4th Rank 50 - 2 Hours (jumped to Rank47)
9. 5th Trial Boost account to Rank50 - 3 Hours
10. Boost LLC2003 account of 5th Rank 50 - 2 Hours (jumped to Rank49) - up 2 places (stalled 6 places short of Rank50)
11. 6th Trial Boost account to Rank50 - 2 Hours
12. Boost LLC2003 account of 4th Rank 50 - 1 Hour (jumped to Rank50) - achieved GOAT

I have made some notes:
- Always make sure you have at least one account at Rank45+, this is essential when creating additional Rank50's
- Even when you reach rank 50 with a boost account make sure you keep playing for 30 games to 'cement' it's place - this is essential when moving from Rank45-50
- Always have a pen and paper to hand to mark your progress - you can lose track very easy.
- Take breaks - every 15 games completed I just walked away for a few minutes and then came back.
- If like me you have played 150+ games the rank increases are very slow when you hit Rank40+. Even if you boost against a newly created Rank50 you may only jump 2-3 places (not ranks) up the leaderboard per game. This can be very frustrating as you need to play a further 30 games with a boost account to just move you up a few places.
- On eBay I purchased 10 Trial accounts for £10 ($15) - these we're emailed to me within an hour.
- Don't give up!!! - It can be very monotonous and very boring but in the end it will be worth while.
- Good luck :)

If you want the GOAT on your gamercard make sure it is your first priority when buying this game - if you are lucky enough to have not played any games online it is a guaranteed achievement is less than 8 hours.

(p.s - After achieving my GOAT last week I then completed the 50 ranked tournaments. As these we're my final two achievements I have since trading the game back, so PLEASE DON'T PM me asking for help with the GOAT).

roy1751
06-16-2009, 09:29 AM
^^That's true dedication right there. Thanks LLC for contributing to the thread and in case anybody thinks I'm exaggerating the time commitment for people that have played some games already, there is your proof. It can still be yours if you want it bad enough.

The Reds 1993
06-30-2009, 10:28 PM
this achievement didnt take me long at all using this method. only took a few hours. however i hadnt played any games online previously so... :) thanks roy

wgpfly
07-10-2009, 07:04 AM
So Ill be getting this game like next week and I want to make sure i have this. Roy if you could chime in or someone who has the GOAT it would be much appreciated.

Some Questions (Sorry If They Have Been Answered I want to make sure I know.
How many Trials should I get for these boosting accts.
(Note: I have not played this game on my card yet.)
If 4 Gets to 35 would I need 6-7 to get up to 50?
Also I play 30 Games At Least on Each Trial till I get to 50 with a trial?
Then Play with my Tag against it until I get the GOAT?
I'll Also be using a Dual 360 Set up. And I want to make sure I get this in one go.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

roy1751
07-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Well, this guide is for people that are stuck with this game on their gamercard from years ago and are bent on getting it to 1k. Anybody else that surfs achievements forums and hasn't started should know better and stay the hell away from it. Just play through it on a separate tag so you don't have to deal with having to complete it if you have teh OCD.

wgpfly
07-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Yeah...But still...Its a nice High TA Ratio. And I think it would be sick to get this to a 1k lol. Its one of those things.

i4w
07-11-2009, 02:39 AM
Well, this guide is for people that are stuck with this game on their gamercard from years ago and are bent on getting it to 1k. Anybody else that surfs achievements forums and hasn't started should know better and stay the hell away from it. Just play through it on a separate tag so you don't have to deal with having to complete it if you have teh OCD.

LOL exactly. I am one of those that have had it for a long while and am now trying to get to 1000. I only need 2 more now (The Online 10 hours, and beat all star with every character.)

To the other guy I think you only need 5-6 Trials. If you haven't played any matches ever on your real account once you play against your ranked 50 account it should only take 5 matches. Good luck.

Zorlance
07-16-2009, 12:34 PM
I finally got this achievement this morning using all the notes you guys posted. Took me 120 wins with 10 accounts but I got there in the end! Big thanks for the well written guide.

Zorlance
07-19-2009, 04:21 PM
I'm gonna double post here just to say I love how everyone wants to be your friend once you reach rank 50. No one was interested in helping me, or helping me with tournaments but as soon as I post here I get 5 people asking me to help them get to rank 50.

Lonsta DaMonsta
07-19-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm gonna double post here just to say I love how everyone wants to be your friend once you reach rank 50. No one was interested in helping me, or helping me with tournaments but as soon as I post here I get 5 people asking me to help them get to rank 50.

We all go through this. Imagine how I felt being the first person to 1000 this game. I was getting dozens of messages per day... and heck, I still get a few every now and then, three summers later.

LLC2003
07-20-2009, 07:19 PM

Too true - I get about 2 a week.

i4w
07-22-2009, 02:20 AM
I too have gotten a few, and usually I am willing to help anyone with any game even if I have all the achs. However, this one is just to time consuming unless you have never lost an online game before.

jhubcap
07-23-2009, 02:53 PM
The reason I've been asking people is because I'm really close and it wouldn't take long to help me there. I'm a level 46 with quite a few games played. I bet it would only take 20 games to get me to 50 if I had one or two high leveled people that would help. I have one but need another.

Sorry this is completely off topic of what the original forum is about but I just wanted to say that even if someone helped me I would gladly help them with whatever they might need in any game also. And I plan to help one of my friends get the GOAT after I get it.

i4w
07-23-2009, 11:50 PM
It took me forever to get from 45-50, that was probably the hardest move. I had only lost probably around 10-15 lifetime. I played against my final dummy account I had that was a perfect 50(GOAT). I must have played 50-75 matches before I finally hit 50(GOAT), my dummy account moved down to around 40 and stayed a solid 40 even with all the losses. But it took a while.

GTAmissions1
07-26-2009, 01:30 AM
I wish I had someone help me with GOAT.
But I'll try to find some 48 hour trials.
If anyone can help me get the GOAT and is Rank 50, send a message.

roy1751
07-26-2009, 07:01 AM
Sorry guys, I edited the guide to not post if you got GOAT to prevent the begging spam. You can also delete your post by going back to it and clicking the Edit button/Delete this post on the bottom. There is enough content up top and scattered around other posts confirming that it works proper.

wgpfly
08-24-2009, 06:45 AM
Well thanks to this guide I achieved it tonight.

spxyu02
10-09-2009, 03:30 AM
I've never played a match online before, and I might try to get a 50 by boosting against a guy that once had a 50 (and got G.O.A.T.), but is now around a 43. He's down because he already helped someone else boost off his 50.

My question is whether I'm doing a lot of harm by boosting against him. Say for instance it only takes me 5-10 games to get a 45 or something like that off his 43. Will it harm me to continue to beat him, maybe another 20-30 games? I would keep playing to see if I continue to rank up. I imagine I might reach a deadlock where he gets too low and I get stuck, say around 46-47 or something. If I pound another 50 games out just to see if I move up, is that gonna cause problems if I ever get the chance to boost off of a current level-50? In other words will winning too much against this guy cement me into a 47, making it more difficult than usual (from scratch) traveling up from 47 -> 50?

roy1751
10-09-2009, 04:08 AM
^^Like the guide says, NEVER use your intended account unless you can get all the way to 50. You won't get to 50 with your friend at 43. But take this opportunity and use a trial account to boost off of him. This will save you at least a couple trial accounts compared to having to do it from scratch.

DAck1244
11-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Hahahahaha. Gross.

Z58LJ2e91018GXn
04-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Thank you to the great people who provided useful info on this tough achievement. I was lucky in that I hadn't played any online and XBL has free Silver access to multi-player Apr 1-5 so no trial cards needed.

Here's a rough outline of what I did based on the information provided by others in this thread:

Created 5 Silver accounts using my PC (probably faster than on the XBOX).

Recovered the first two, S1 and S2, on separate XBOXes (I have two copies of the game).

For the first boost, I played S2 vs. S1 for 32 matches and got to level 24.

Then I recovered profile S3 and played S3 vs. S2 for 30 matches and got to level 36 with it.

Then I recovered profile S4 and played S4 vs. S1 for 5 matches to get to level 13. Then I played S4 vs. S3 for 21 matches and got to level 43.

Then I recovered profile S5 and played S5 vs. S2 for five matches and got to level 25. Then I played S5 vs. S4 for 20 matches and got to level 47.

Next, I played my first gold account as follows:

- G1 vs. S1 for 5 matches for level 12
- G1 vs. S3 for 5 matches for level 33
- G1 vs. S5 for 24 matches for level 50

Finally, I played my second gold account as follows:

- G2 vs. S2 for 10 matches for level 28
- G2 vs. S4 for 10 matches for level 41
- G2 vs. G1 for 14 matches for level 50

Result: Two G.O.A.T.s got :)

As others have pointed out, you do not need to play a single point, just forfeit the match for the profile you want to lose.

Womi
04-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Thank you to the great people who provided useful info on this tough achievement. I was lucky in that I hadn't played any online and XBL has free Silver access to multi-player Apr 1-5 so no trial cards needed.

Here's a rough outline of what I did based on the information provided by others in this thread:

Created 5 Silver accounts using my PC (probably faster than on the XBOX).

Recovered the first two, S1 and S2, on separate XBOXes (I have two copies of the game).

For the first boost, I played S2 vs. S1 for 32 matches and got to level 24.

Then I recovered profile S3 and played S3 vs. S2 for 30 matches and got to level 36 with it.

Then I recovered profile S4 and played S4 vs. S1 for 5 matches to get to level 13. Then I played S4 vs. S3 for 21 matches and got to level 43.

Then I recovered profile S5 and played S5 vs. S2 for five matches and got to level 25. Then I played S5 vs. S4 for 20 matches and got to level 47.

Next, I played my first gold account as follows:

- G1 vs. S1 for 5 matches for level 12
- G1 vs. S3 for 5 matches for level 33
- G1 vs. S5 for 24 matches for level 50

Finally, I played my second gold account as follows:

- G2 vs. S2 for 10 matches for level 28
- G2 vs. S4 for 10 matches for level 41
- G2 vs. G1 for 14 matches for level 50

Result: Two G.O.A.T.s got :)

As others have pointed out, you do not need to play a single point, just forfeit the match for the profile you want to lose.

100% accurate and most likely the fastest method, worked perfect :woop:
It took only about 7 hours total.
I can also confirm that quitting counts the same way as playing the matches.

Thanks guys!

Kelvind
08-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Thnx for the guide. ive used it with a couple of friends and it works like a charm. We used 5 extra profiles to get one of them at rank 50. After that we played our own profiles against the extra profiles (selecting them by rank up).
After the first of us got the achievement we traded placed and did the same cycle again. It will take a lot of time but its worth it! Getting the extra profiles ranked up takes the most tike btw.

xSyKoTiCxJeTx
09-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Thank you very much for the guide, it worked like a charm for me, it took me about 100 matches to get it with 4 dummy accounts:)

Now I can rest in peace:D

Ravenousguy
01-31-2011, 12:21 PM
I ended up being only 1 dummy account short!
Even though i didn't have a clean slate i figured since i played less then 12 games i should be ok.

Well after using 6 dummies and getting one to level 50 i thought i was set.
Starting from rank 10 with 5 wins and 7 loses i went to rank 25 with 5 games.
Then went to 38 with 20 wins then 40 with 5 more wins.
Now i started versing my level 50 dummy account and before i knew it he had dropped to 45 and i had only gone up to 41. Im positive i played around 20 more games with the 50 level dummy to make sure he wouldn't drop soo much but alas he sure did.

Now im stuck on 41 with no more accounts! 8 whole hours to get nowhere!
Guess i'll just have to wait till i get more dummies