PDA

View Full Version : Need help with coop09 (last epidode)

Apple
02-22-2008, 02:16 PM
I really need someone who knows what they are doing and knows how to play the game. I get stuck with people who aren't even this far in the coop sessions yet, and they are trying to complete this. If there is anyone 1. knows how to complete it and is willing to join up and beat it with me quick (post), 2. If you know how to avoid dying by guns/rockets and are good (post) and we'll take it on together. Remember this is the last episode on coop.

Edit: I have completed them.

pavementpoop
02-22-2008, 03:57 PM
add me up, as long as u have a mic yea can comunicate well and try complete it, tho dam u picked the hardest episode, p.s i have completed them all so i have a good idea wat i'm doing :)

GT: Mr Pickies

Apple
02-22-2008, 08:14 PM
add me up, as long as u have a mic yea can comunicate well and try complete it, tho dam u picked the hardest episode, p.s i have completed them all so i have a good idea wat i'm doing :)

GT: Mr Pickies

Hey man thanks, but i just finished them all. And i must disagree, Episode 8, MUCH harder for me than episode 9....but anyway thanks.

pavementpoop
02-22-2008, 08:56 PM
:D ok np :) now you gotta finish all 50 sp episodes hehe

StumpyFlesh
02-22-2008, 11:09 PM
Hey man thanks, but i just finished them all. And i must disagree, Episode 8, MUCH harder for me than episode 9....but anyway thanks.

8 is horrible. The last two levels in that episode are really hard.

ReCkLeSs_X
02-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Would somebody mind helping me for the last 2 episodes?

I've gotten as far as ep 8 level 4 but couldn't complete it.

Keweico
02-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Same here :drunk

Is it possible to play the Coop-Missions with more than one Player ?

GT: Keweico