PDA

View Full Version : Tag Matches Help

The Killer 47
07-09-2006, 03:37 AM
When I am fighting in a tag team match and try a pin or a submission, the CPU ally jumps in and stops me. Is there any way to prevent them from doing this?

Wolfpack
07-09-2006, 09:18 AM
No not really unfortunately. What I do myself is beat the living crap out of the first cpu character without using any killer or lethal moves. After a good pummeling, I let them tag out. After the switch, I unload on the 2nd cpu. The other character is undergoing a recooperative state so they will not be able to interfere with pins and submissions since they are waiting. Not really a glorious strategy but works for me \^^/

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
07-09-2006, 03:37 PM
There is a way, throw your opponent into the corner where the other girl is and then she will fall back, then do your killer mover or lethal move or whatever.

Ice2Dragon
07-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Thats so abusive though lol :( The CPU really abuses the save feature -_-V

The Killer 47
07-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the tips, I'll have to try these out.

TrashBoy
01-09-2009, 06:56 AM
ok, i know this is like a 2 year old post or whatever.. but i was looking at some Rumble Roses stuff and came across this one and just had to respond, all your ideas are good on how to stop the opponent.. but if you haven't figured it out by now, if anyone even still plays this game... you can stop the opponent's partner from doing the "Rescue," when you go for a pin or submission and the opponent "Rescues" immediately push the RT button and your partner will also do a "Rescue" and kick the opponent's partner out of the way, to let you finish pinning or submmitting :)