PDA

View Full Version : Waiting Game help

Bleeding Star
02-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Epidoes 3 Level 4 CO-OP MP levels

please help, this is seriously hard SOS

Marx0r
02-23-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm not in a position to check the level right now, but if you're having problems at Episode 3... The next 6 levels won't be too fun.

Apple
02-23-2008, 10:40 PM
you're best bet would be to join up with 2-3, 4 seems too crowded in some levels. make sure they know what they are doing. you can find someone on the forums probably.

Marx0r
02-23-2008, 10:43 PM
you're best bet would be to join up with 2-3, 4 seems too crowded in some levels. make sure they know what they are doing. you can find someone on the forums probably.

The only level where you can be 'crowded' is that one level where you have to hop around a box with the robots circling it and all the mines in the center, while the host dodges a rocket to grab the key. I think it's episode 7. Me, cal and two others were playing it, and this one idiot kid kept getting us killed. He left and we did it on the very next try. And now this thread is going off.

To Star, I'm going to be home in like 3 hours, I'll check it then.

DTF INFERNO
02-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Yea I hated this level when me and my friend were doing it. All I can really say is to try to get your path down and don't give up.

ReCkLeSs_X
02-24-2008, 12:45 AM
3 is the magic number.

Marx0r
02-24-2008, 02:12 AM
Alright, this one's a little tricky, but just wait it out. The guy on the bottom needs to hold right from the start and jump just at the bottom of the wall to go straight through the first section. Otherwise, just memorize the robot's movements.