PDA

View Full Version : Chapters & End Boss

Evo Kazz
02-23-2008, 10:05 PM
So I have struggled all the way through Hard Boiled Mode, it wasn't too hard actually, some very tricky parts indeed though, anyways I am right at the end of the game, on the final boss and I am stuck, but firstly......

I got upto Depang, and used all the cranes, and could not kill him off, so I reloaded the last level again under the Chapters menu, I went into the "Final Battle episode" and loaded up before the main fight, I presume I will still get the achievement? on the Chapters it says Hard Boiled with a star next to it on every single chapter and episode, except the last 2 on stage 7, which I am yet to complete, so am I good for the achievements?

Back to the main point.......Wong.......During my initial bout, I thought Wong was easy - he was on casual mode, and he was easy to hit before taking out depang, but I am stuck......my game is at the checkpoint where Depang jumps down......if I hit Tequila time, and walk slightly left, I can hit the green statue and take him out immediatly, easy............

I only have 2 cranes I can get, both from the statue, I take those, and then battle my way through the endless hordes of bad guys upstairs to Wong, but I always die, I just cant kill him......I hit him with 2 Precision Hits to the eye, and then I manage to barely rank up another precision aim using style points for a third hit, then boom, I die......eventually the Gold Guns respawn but Im usually dead by then, I just cant kill wong. I can either use 3 precision aims, and then fire and prey lol, or I can use a precision aim and 1 barrage with Heavy Machine Gun, but nothing works, please any tips?

Walter Williams
02-23-2008, 10:57 PM
If you just want the Hard Boiled achievement, you do not have to beat the final boss. Finish the game on casual, then go back to Main Menu. Choose continue and select the Hard Boiled difficulty. That's it. Get your F- grade for the level and you have finished the game on Hard Boiled. If you are looking to finish the game legit, you are on your own.

Evo Kazz
02-24-2008, 07:48 AM
nicee it worked lol thankssss

BUT siu
09-25-2009, 12:30 AM
dont think that works anymore...........

Br0kenAssass1n
09-25-2009, 08:09 AM
If you just want the Hard Boiled achievement, you do not have to beat the final boss. Finish the game on casual, then go back to Main Menu. Choose continue and select the Hard Boiled difficulty. That's it. Get your F- grade for the level and you have finished the game on Hard Boiled. If you are looking to finish the game legit, you are on your own.

That's weak... I fought through that game for ages on that retarded difficulty...

BUT siu
09-27-2009, 08:31 PM
just want to ask, will you still be able to get the hard-boil achievement if you choose to finish the game by selecting the chapter instead run thou. new game mode?!?!