PDA

View Full Version : Regarding the LISTMANIA achievement

HITMAN69
02-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Is it just me, or is the LISTMANIA achievement glitched?
I cannot for the life of me get this achievement.
I followed the advice on this guide here, and i'm building and 'saving' at least 5 playlist. But when i press the back button, it tells me that all unsaved progress will be lost. ok.
Then, when i try to reload my playlists, it's saying that i have no playlists saved. What's up with that?
Do you need to play the lists you made for it to be saved or something?
I can give each of my list a different (or the same name) but to no effect.
It just will not save! :confused::confused::confused:
So how do i do it?

HELP!!!!

Penn
02-23-2008, 11:14 PM
You literally press save play list 5 times and it unlocks. As soon as you save your last play list, it will unlock.

It takes about 30 seconds in total, if that.

HITMAN69
02-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Okay...thanks, i'll give it another go!

Falcongale
02-27-2008, 12:04 AM
You have to make sure to press X and save it.

I just saved the playlist with the same name over and over. Only took 10secs.

the dirty birdy
02-27-2008, 07:34 PM
I have the same issue. Made a playlist, saved it a good 20 times. No achievement. Even made a play list, saved it, played it and nothing. Its still telling me there are no saved playlists. I r confused.

Falcongale
02-28-2008, 04:28 AM
I have the same issue. Made a playlist, saved it a good 20 times. No achievement. Even made a play list, saved it, played it and nothing. Its still telling me there are no saved playlists. I r confused.

Go to Gunplay, choose first option on the list, press start to add a level... add maybe 2-3 or more and then press X and then type in a name (I just put in 'A' for them all) and hit start.

Repeat 5 times.

the dirty birdy
02-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Go to Gunplay, choose first option on the list, press start to add a level... add maybe 2-3 or more and then press X and then type in a name (I just put in 'A' for them all) and hit start.

Repeat 5 times.

Trying not to come off as an ass, but, I do know how to save things. Ive tried every variation 3 maps to a list up to 13, different starting weapons, difficulties (not that any of that should matter). Hit x to save, enter name of said list and press start (or done). Thing is it gives no indication that anything was saved, despite spamming this process 30 + times, im just returned to my list that i was building. And like the OP said when you hit back thinking your list was saved and try to "load" what should be saved, your given the message that there are no lists saved. Something sinister is afoot. ;)

Falcongale
02-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Trying not to come off as an ass, but, I do know how to save things. Ive tried every variation 3 maps to a list up to 13, different starting weapons, difficulties (not that any of that should matter). Hit x to save, enter name of said list and press start (or done). Thing is it gives no indication that anything was saved, despite spamming this process 30 + times, im just returned to my list that i was building. And like the OP said when you hit back thinking your list was saved and try to "load" what should be saved, your given the message that there are no lists saved. Something sinister is afoot. ;)

Hmm, it worked for me.

Try going to a friends house, retrieve your gamercard and then do it on their console or just put your save file on a Memory Card then delete it off the hard drive and try again. Might be something to do with your save.

the dirty birdy
02-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Hmm, it worked for me.

Try going to a friends house, retrieve your gamercard and then do it on their console or just put your save file on a Memory Card then delete it off the hard drive and try again. Might be something to do with your save.

A corrupted save file sounds feasable. Ill give it a shot.

braddelo
03-01-2008, 08:36 AM
It only tells you that your progress will be lost and it wasn't saved if you don't put in a name for your save. Well you gotta be pretty dumb to not do that so I can't really think of anything else. I just did it and it took not more than 20 seconds. Something must be screwed with your game....I hope.;)

HITMAN69
03-01-2008, 11:20 AM

I've tried & tried to do this, but still no Achievement....There's simply something really fishy going on here. It's REALLY annoying, as one dude on my friendslist got it already! What a bummer! But i'll try the advice above and see what's gonna happen..... :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

the dirty birdy
03-02-2008, 04:53 PM
It only tells you that your progress will be lost and it wasn't saved if you don't put in a name for your save. Well you gotta be pretty dumb to not do that so I can't really think of anything else. I just did it and it took not more than 20 seconds. Something must be screwed with your game....I hope.;)

Thank god im not THAT dumb ;) I have been naming the save files, still to no avail. Im at a loss at this point.

HITMAN69
03-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Well, i went back to the store, turned in the game and got a store credit for the whole amount...there's too many games coming out to bother with this anymore!
I guess i'm not in the 1000 G gamer club, so what the hey, right? :p
I got 715 out of it....that's at least something. :drunk

bluphraust
09-03-2010, 04:45 AM
Ok, it's glitching exactly the same way for me! Any ideas anyone?

djomalley
09-06-2010, 04:26 AM
Worked for me, got the achievement tonight.