PDA

View Full Version : am i screwed??

SOG Crusader
02-24-2008, 06:53 AM
so i am starting chapter four i see for the riddle i need a will o the wisp a flower sprite and a royal orchird sprite. i have gotten all three activated once and fell off the toadstool. the three kinds are toadstool, whirlwind and, diversion. now it only will check off royal orchird and will o even if i have the flower sprite is my save glitched??

Gameskeeper
02-24-2008, 07:07 AM
You are probably OK. First you have to use the toadstool sprite to raise the platform. After that you have to use the two other sprites while standing on the platform.

You can try multiple times. If you fall of the platform or use a sprite in a wrong place, just catch a new sprite, climb back on the platform and try again.

SOG Crusader
02-24-2008, 07:20 PM
i have been using those there and i stand in the middle of the platform and try but the same effect from the first time never happens. also in the quest log it checks that i have the two sprites but not the flower one??

SOG Crusader
02-24-2008, 08:39 PM
wow am i retarded lol i stood on the big circle in the middle when you need to stand right by the stones got it sorry im a idiot lol