PDA

View Full Version : Co-op 7-4

sparrowblade
02-24-2008, 10:43 AM
how on earth is this done? me and my mate have tried way to many times

pavementpoop
02-24-2008, 11:38 AM
any more info on what it looks like? i've done them all but cant rember which one is level 4 on epsiode 7, what u need to do and what it look like?

sparrowblade
02-24-2008, 11:47 AM
we did it the try after i posted this thread. it was the one where one player has to go round a spiral ans the other has to attract a bomb around the center. its called life support

zmania man
02-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Ok first u need to have 3 to 4 people. 1 person needs to attract the missle then the other 2 to 3 people need to drop down at the same time. then at the end when u need to run to the exit u need to have 1 person run out in front to take a hit with the missle while u run a few paces behind him when he dies u have just enough time to get to the exit before another missle spawns. Hope it Helps!!!

Evil_Snow_Man
02-26-2008, 05:58 PM
You can do it with 2 people. Just have one distract the missle up, around the top and around to the bottom than both drop down with the missle chasing you.

DTF INFERNO
02-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Yea this level sucks, me and my friend tried a lot of different things. We will probably have to find another person, since it seems like it will be easier with 3 people.

synister EFFECT
02-28-2008, 04:43 AM
lol my 2 friends tried this lvl for over 2 hours and finally did it, and me and one of those 2 ppl after 3 tries. One guy gets missile to chase him and other guy goes and and DOES NOT PRESS BUTTON until the other guy gets the missile to follow him all the way around until he gets back down to where the other guy is waiting. Then you press the button before the rocket gets there and you both run b4 the rocket kills you. Then you get the button(duh:p) and head for the door. Get one guy to run at rocket with other guy behind him. The guy in front will die, while the other guy has a chance to get to the door. EPISODE COMPLETE!!

LemonBreath
03-02-2008, 06:53 AM
I did this a different way. Both me and my friend dropped down into the spiral, and when one of us opened the door the other waited, and then we both ran at it at the same time. One of us sacrificed themself, but it got the job done with two people.