PDA

View Full Version : Pearl station & Staff station achievments?

SirShaManIX
02-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Pearl - 20 G
Photograph the Pearl station logo
The Pearl is the station hidden in the ground, There WILL be a plane around, whether itís on a cliff or by the station hatch, Iím not sure of the time frame.

Staff - 20 G
Photograph the Staff station logo
The Staff is the station hidden in the treeís and plants with angled double doors.
Whether Claire has found it by the time you do Iím not sure, but I think it will be hidden anyway.

I can't seem to find the Pearl station or the Staff station, I feel like I've been running around the whole island without being able to stumble across these two, any help?
Wich episode to search for them in, wich route to go?
Thanks.

Dishboy09
02-24-2008, 01:04 PM
So i have no idea where to find this damn staff sign?? Anyone got any ideas??

Aphlix
02-24-2008, 01:54 PM
So i have no idea where to find this damn staff sign?? Anyone got any ideas??

The sign in the show is in the basement. Under the rug in the maiin room of the Station theres a trap door. Is that in the game?

ReneG
02-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Anybody willing to share where I can get the Pearl ach.. Above comment dosnt help.. Tried looking for it again on level 5, but no luck..

fezir
02-25-2008, 03:56 AM
The sign in the show is in the basement. Under the rug in the maiin room of the Station theres a trap door. Is that in the game?

which station are you talking about? don't have the game, but i'm obsessed with the show.

just realized, are you talking about the flame?

NathanBar7ey
02-25-2008, 04:49 AM
I've been browsing these forums for a while, and I have now signed up out of angst of the "Staff Station" achievement.

I've gone through this game in one play through, and all I need now is this achievement. I can't bring myself to turn the console off without it.

So please, if anyone knows where the "Staff Station" is, please let me know. I need to have a ciggarette and go to bed, cheers!

ReneG
02-25-2008, 08:57 AM
I've been browsing these forums for a while, and I have now signed up out of angst of the "Staff Station" achievement.

I've gone through this game in one play through, and all I need now is this achievement. I can't bring myself to turn the console off without it.

So please, if anyone knows where the "Staff Station" is, please let me know. I need to have a ciggarette and go to bed, cheers!

Do this and you will get it..

For the ones who can't find them:

On level 4, examine these in order.

4 = Right on the beach (with your back to the sea), small house, on a suitcase with bumperstickers.
8 = Right on the beach (with your back to the sea), Shells form the number 8.
15 = Left on the beach (with your back to the sea), first stand back side on a part of the wing.
16 = Left on the beach (with your back to the sea), underneath a cover on a crate.
23 = Left from Hurley on foodcard.
42 = Left on the table next to Charlie on the Domino box.

After examing these numbers in the right order, you get asked to warp indeed to the medical station.

Taken from the achievement guide thread.

LeMansFahrer
02-25-2008, 04:27 PM
Thanks ALOT, ReneG. Well I got this one at last, now I still have to find the other logo. A very great tip for the room, I did not even know about it in the whole game.

ReneG
02-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Thanks ALOT, ReneG. Well I got this one at last, now I still have to find the other logo. A very great tip for the room, I did not even know about it in the whole game.

The other logo is located in level 6, after the chase from "the bad weed smoker". Right after she turns off the fence, then stay at the right side an you should see something to pick up.

Thanks to DelacroixUMEA (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=23450) for sharing the picture

see pic
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.http://pici.se/pictures/ACsyXvmJF.jpg

LeMansFahrer
02-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Once again, thanks alot for the help. Finaly I got my 1000GS with some perfect help from others.