PDA

View Full Version : Worst achievements ever!!!!

UFC Fan 81
02-24-2008, 04:48 PM
So i just got done with my first play through....It was on easy difficulty..I was trying to get intel(collect all phones and laptops), extermenator(kill every single bad guy), and whatever the one is for finding every booster...Well after probably about 15 hours of going through every part of the game that I could find I did not get a single one of these achievements...This game has the worst achievements that I have ever seen, I don't even think I will play through again to try to get these or any of the others...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

xRogue 5x
02-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Don't be hatin. This game takes a lot of skill and patience. If you thought those were bad try doing the instant action maps on extreme.

laundryman
02-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Don't bash a game with creative achievements because you were too lazy to print a list off the internet. This game's achievements are good and creative and you simply overlooked something. Get over it

daninthemix
02-24-2008, 09:32 PM
I think some are good and some take the piss. There's no need for so many play throughs, and limiting the ammo you can fire in a shooter is just wrong.

vhayste
02-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Yes, this game does take a lot of patience. But there are other better shooters out there that can provide better and creative achievements.

Bulletman
02-24-2008, 09:41 PM
Don't be hatin. This game takes a lot of skill and patience. If you thought those were bad try doing the instant action maps on extreme.

Agreed if people can nail this game 1000/1000 then they deserve kudos, and would gain respect from the decent gamers out there. On a side note its a pretty decent game so it wont bother me going through it a few times.

UFC Fan 81
02-25-2008, 03:38 PM
First off i'm not lazy I don't use walkthroughs when I play games, especially the first time through..I want to enjoy it not spend the entire time reading a piece of paper...Secondly, I liked the storyline of the game and gameplay nothing wrong there...However, as the thread title said the achievements are horrible...Why should you have to play through a game 3 or 4 times to get all of the achievements...Sucks for people like me who are just renting or borrowing it...But oh well I decided to try a 2nd play through this time trying no slomo, no booster, ammohog, and also trying not to die(doubt that will happen)....Anyway good game crappy achievements.

laundryman
02-25-2008, 10:13 PM
First off i'm not lazy I don't use walkthroughs when I play games, especially the first time through..I want to enjoy it not spend the entire time reading a piece of paper...Secondly, I liked the storyline of the game and gameplay nothing wrong there...However, as the thread title said the achievements are horrible...Why should you have to play through a game 3 or 4 times to get all of the achievements...Sucks for people like me who are just renting or borrowing it...But oh well I decided to try a 2nd play through this time trying no slomo, no booster, ammohog, and also trying not to die(doubt that will happen)....Anyway good game crappy achievements.

If you are playing the game the first time to enjoy it, then don't bother with achievements.

ShadowzKiller
03-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Well some achievements are creative, others are not and are horribly boring and time-consuming such as MP 1000. Achievements that require 1000 games played is just stupid. There is nothing creative or "cool" about it. It is extremely boring and sometimes annoying if the game is not even that enjoyable.

TheLostProphet
03-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Well some achievements are creative, others are not and are horribly boring and time-consuming such as MP 1000. Achievements that require 1000 games played is just stupid. There is nothing creative or "cool" about it. It is extremely boring and sometimes annoying if the game is not even that enjoyable.

1k is easy: Small maps, quick fights. Haven't played over LIVE yet, though I'm sure players there would be just as on Comp. (yes I have two copies)

lol, though I have been known to get in 5+ min unarmed fights with friends... THAT gets boring.

ShadowzKiller
03-24-2008, 04:27 AM
I never said it was "difficult", just highly boring, stupid, pointless and annoying.

CORPSE CRISIS
03-24-2008, 04:34 AM
ya i manged to pull of a 750 in this game,including beating all the instant action maps on extreme dificulty...but ya this game is the game where u have to no what is coming up and what tactics u will need in this certain part....just take ur time..the campain takes 6hr to beat.....

Soldier 4 I AM
05-12-2008, 10:46 AM
So i just got done with my first play through....It was on easy difficulty..I was trying to get intel(collect all phones and laptops), extermenator(kill every single bad guy), and whatever the one is for finding every booster...Well after probably about 15 hours of going through every part of the game that I could find I did not get a single one of these achievements...This game has the worst achievements that I have ever seen, I don't even think I will play through again to try to get these or any of the others...:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I agree with him. Finding all those boosters, Med Kits, vests suck. Its like GOW when you had to find them COG Tags.

vhayste
05-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Well, this game has a few almost impossible achievements. Its fun during the first playthrough but playing the game over and over again for the achievement will test most players' patience.

Dropkick Weasel
07-11-2008, 07:29 PM
I definitely give huge huge huge props to anyone that can get 1000/1000 out of this game, it seems like it would take a long long time.

icypinksmurf
08-19-2008, 06:29 AM
The achievements are hard, but its and alright game, I mean, its no Halo but it can be enjoyable at times.

TESTUBE BABY 82
08-20-2008, 08:31 AM
u get your moneys worth by playing games over again for achievements.back in the ps2 days if i finished a game id trade it in straight away unlike 360 id get all the achievements before trading and if playing it 5 times to do so then so be i know i got my moneys worth.go play ps3 they dont have achievements

RareCoincidence
09-13-2008, 10:40 AM
The achievements were fair and i enjoyed getting them,the ones like complete the game without dying seemed impossible to begin with but turned out to be pretty easy.

los carnales
10-05-2008, 07:27 PM
I like the achievements for this game. They were fun to obtain to a certain extent. I mean this is a hard game but you get a sense of accomplishment that very few games can provide. I guarantee that no real gamer can be proud of playing Avatar. This game is different and special and it should stay that way. Without a doubt this fps game is an excellent item in your shelve.

the-darkest-depths
10-06-2008, 12:28 PM
i got 455 on this game and then gave up theres such a thing as challenging, i can deal with that but i cant deal with damn rediculas! but if you bought this game for the achivments i would suggest you just take it back and try another lol. or you might end up breaking your 360 with frustration.

RareCoincidence
10-10-2008, 10:00 AM
what trade the game in? no chance!!!

A 2rue boofer
01-15-2009, 05:12 AM
i got 540 and haven't put to much effort in this game yet

phobzy85
01-15-2009, 09:37 AM
This game isn't so hard. It's the online achievements that are a pain.

Best thing to do for this game is play Extreme the first time. By the time you have completed it you will know all the ins and outs of the whole game. With deaths and replaying parts you get licked on. You will know when heavy's/mechs are going to be. You can setup explosives to take them out without them even touching you. You will know all the hard parts. Then the next playthrough, play low and go for survival / explorer / real time (use slomo if you don't feel confident). Quite easy to get it all in one run though - if you are feeling gutsy go for medium or hard. Then it's the other little bits. Like Ammo Hog and No Boosters. You could get that in the same run i'd imagine. One other thing with this game. After you have done a runthrough. Delete the save and start fresh. For some reason I never got explorer and I should of. The next time I got all the same boosters and I got it. I made sure I deleted the save. I found out it can get glitched up quite bad. Exterminator i'm really not sure about. I thought I would of got that on my extreme play through. I was wrong =( - any tips?

AcidGlowx81
01-15-2009, 04:25 PM
It has great achievements except for that MP 1000 I say. Hell, even Gears of War 2 has one you can call MP 1999 .... anyways, I liked the game alot that I did have to play the campaign a few times while going for specific achievements. I played through it in the summer for my first time on normal difficulty and just got the normal achievements then I printed off guides for Intel and Boosters and played it again and nailed that and the No Death achieve. I didn't mind reading a guide for 30 seconds in between my playing to find the Intel and boosters, pick them up and proceed through the level.

I had no problem with it. If you think that's hard, wait till you try FEAR Files ultimate achievement... All Instant Action maps completed on Extreme. Intel and booster achieves are achieves you can get during a single play while you play to get others really.

Fun games and I love them.