PDA

View Full Version : Mapping the Island

master pes 4
02-24-2008, 07:40 PM
I have just completed the game and I have gotten the map on the door beside the computer when the uv light first comes on, and I have the cable map from the table where Mikhail is, my questions are, wheres the other one? and When I replay the episode to do it will I have to take a picture of the other 2 again or will it unlock as soon as I take the picture?

desmo82
02-25-2008, 11:46 AM
in the swan station, door 1 has to be closed, 2 and 3 open. both uv lights on and then simply go to the room on the right and make the pic.

slimgrip
02-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Im having trouble getting the pic on the door beside the lava lamp where kate is lounging.
I have door 1 closed, doors 2 & 3 open but all the pics i take just dont cut it.
I have both UV lights on & can see the map.
Ive tried from every angle & zoom. Should i have got this pic before Elliot was locked in the closet?

desmo82
02-25-2008, 01:51 PM
i got it after Elliot was locked. closed door one and turned on the uv light. but i guess i was wrong in my post above. the map on the door was not glowing (both uv lights on?) when i got the achievement.
one uv light - dark?
both uv lights - glowing?
dammit.. now i'm not sure anymore. just make sure you take the pic with the darker uv setting.
sry :/

slimgrip
02-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Ill try that cheers

lafstlamil 7
02-25-2008, 06:24 PM
How I did it was Open door 2 or B, then went to Black Light Menu, and turned on Black Light 1 or A and then went to the next room and their was the other map.

Falk3r
05-01-2009, 12:12 AM
UGH! Finally got it. If you have both UV lights turned on, you CANNOT take the second map photo in the Swan station. Open door #1, turn on Light #1, turn off light #2. Boom-done. 1k/1k, eff this stupid game.