PDA

View Full Version : the game plays itself

kingsnake72
02-24-2008, 09:47 PM
I've been playing this with the entire family, it,s fun. But last night i tried turning all the music off including the mic gain and turned the vocals up, held the mic to the surround sound(better than actual t.v. speakers) and got diamond on a bunch off songs. hope this helps.

Terrin
02-24-2008, 11:29 PM
I tried this method and it never gave me anything... oh well my wife has fun with it :P

kingsnake72
02-25-2008, 09:28 PM
you have to mess with the mic position right infront of the speaker.

Terrin
02-25-2008, 11:44 PM
it kinda works I am using a tv set no diamonds though just some gold and plats

JiveT
03-04-2008, 08:29 AM
lol it never ceases to amaze me the kind of stuff people figure out to do in video games

I guess my mind is very static when it comes to problem solving I just go with whatever the manual or the tutorial says.

ThaMissinLink
03-05-2008, 03:18 AM
I thought about this, and I might do it down the road when I need 50 million points...but I think I'll just keep chippin away with the wife...she's awesome..but I've got her hooked on achievements so she's been playing on her profile and not mine :(

Adebisi 187
03-17-2008, 01:16 AM
with my surround sound i get all diamonds and with tv stereo i got no diamonds.

FoxRacing1234
03-17-2008, 05:16 PM
I turned my TV up to 30/50 and it worked perfect. All diamonds. I got most of them myself but for the ones that were pissing me off I did it. Worked great! I did feel like I cheated but it's better than throwing my controller. I did dent my mic though...

Lucent Beam
03-22-2008, 08:12 AM
Haha, wow, if that's not cheating, then I don't know what is. I would feel like my achievements were dirty if the game was beating itself. I think it's a fun enough and ridiculously easy on easy (and you can unlocked everything but the expert full tournament and the ranked achievements on easy) so I wouldn't see the point in faking through it.

Veritas34
04-18-2008, 03:07 AM
the only song i can not diamond is bohemian rhapsody, i tryed the mic to the tv thing and it doesnt get me a diamond.

Mightymango
04-20-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm about 70% diamond on all the songs that I have tried so far. Some songs and the mic combined with the tv speaker don't mix. I haven't tried those my surround sound/tv setup yet. My wife is big into the singing games but even she thinks this one is a stinker.

Corizzle
08-18-2008, 11:49 PM
I tried this, man I had to turn my TV up so loud it probably would have pissed the neighbours off :D (although it did start to work, got Diamond on Walking On Sunshine)

I might try it in my basement where it's a bit more soundproof later on.

RINGO
08-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Most of the songs are easy enough to diamond on easy..... so I am hoping most people don't do this unless they really really suck at a certain song...

I am trying not to so far.... I wish there were more songs though.... and the downloadable ones are too expensive if you ask me.