PDA

View Full Version : help please

willy134uk
02-25-2008, 12:13 AM
im stuck on the bit where you meet the chap that beat you up at the start hes in a room holding sum1 hostage there is a computor in a room 24 drops the pallet 32 is audio and 38 makes you die if you try opening the door where the chap is you blow up?can sum1 tell me what i goto do thanx

x YNWA x
02-25-2008, 12:37 AM
im stuck on the bit where you meet the chap that beat you up at the start hes in a room holding sum1 hostage there is a computor in a room 24 drops the pallet 32 is audio and 38 makes you die if you try opening the door where the chap is you blow up?can sum1 tell me what i goto do thanx
Do you even watch the show?! Its Mikael he is holding at gunpoint.

As in the show, if you enter 77, the building blows up. You basically need to open the door and fire straight away, all within 1 second! I had to try it for about 10 times but eventually did it.

willy134uk
02-25-2008, 12:50 AM
will try it thanx!and no i only watched the 1st season then thought it was dragging on so i didnt watch it no more

x YNWA x
02-25-2008, 12:53 AM
will try it thanx!and no i only watched the 1st season then thought it was dragging on so i didnt watch it no more

lol

I thought so

I think u need to watch full seasons 1 and 2 before playing as you would enjoy it a lot more imo but its up to u what you do of course