PDA

View Full Version : Flashback 6

joeyddr
02-25-2008, 06:27 PM
ok what am i supposed to take a pick of after hiding? the 2 dudes walk in and i get nothing.

LeMansFahrer
02-25-2008, 06:38 PM
ok what am i supposed to take a pick of after hiding? the 2 dudes walk in and i get nothing.
The guy on the right give a Briefcase to the other guy. Thats when you have to take the shot.

joeyddr
02-25-2008, 09:16 PM
cool thanks but now i need to know what episode i have to go to to get teh UV picks?

jwmc1971
02-27-2008, 06:17 AM
this flashback shit really sucks . been trying to take this briefcase assholes pic for 30 mins now !

ok , now i know you have 2 places to hide . only one works . godammit ! when entering the room , use the left side to hide , not the right . the room with the oriental window coverings . wish someone would have said this before .sonofabitch !!

TigaSefi
05-03-2008, 03:49 PM
This is a really sucky flashback... I can't get them both in the frame with the briefcase being swapped over. I am at the left side as the right side blocks the man with the white hair completely.

MightyWingo
05-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Yeah this one really does suck. Like someone said above only the left hiding place works. After you find a spot where you can get both of the guys and the briefcase in the frame just keep trying, you will get it eventually. Just make sure everything is in focus.