PDA

View Full Version : MP Co-op Achievements

MysterE
02-25-2008, 06:51 PM
What am I doing wrong?

Does it need to be local?

My buddy an I went through until Episode 16, and niether of us got the 5 Episode or the 10 Episode achievements.

StumpyFlesh
02-25-2008, 08:30 PM
What am I doing wrong?

Does it need to be local?

My buddy an I went through until Episode 16, and niether of us got the 5 Episode or the 10 Episode achievements.

You're doing the single player campaign. You need to do the multiplayer campaign. It only has ten episodes.

pavementpoop
02-25-2008, 08:31 PM
u have to do MP co-op NOT sp co-op

the ones you have to do only go up to episode 10. the MP episodes

they are complety different than the singleplayer epsiodes :)

EDIT: ^^^HE BEAT ME TO IT^^^

MysterE
02-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks guys! I appreciate it, I'll have to look closer tonight.

StumpyFlesh
02-25-2008, 11:03 PM
u have to do MP co-op NOT sp co-op

the ones you have to do only go up to episode 10. the MP episodes

they are complety different than the singleplayer epsiodes :)

EDIT: ^^^HE BEAT ME TO IT^^^

ROFL COPTER sorry poop.

Rifle Elite
02-26-2008, 06:00 AM
Yea you need to do MP but the game doesnt always save your MP progress too.

Evil_Snow_Man
02-26-2008, 05:46 PM
Did all 10 co-op episodes straight last night in a group. We only had 3 people but 3 is a lot easier than 2. Note: Make your best player the host for later episodes.

avengerRPM
02-29-2008, 06:55 AM
Is it possible to do these on a single box with two controllers? or not...

They are sounding pretty hard, so I am assuming that it would be best to do them with other, but the 3 matches I have gotten into so far have had HORRIBLE connections, and the game is so laggy and I have a hard time watching out for the bad guys or the bombs.

FATTYCANTJUMP
02-29-2008, 05:32 PM
It should be possible. If you have a friend or a sibling it would probably be easier because there will be no lag.

Evil_Snow_Man
02-29-2008, 07:09 PM
It should be possible. If you have a friend or a sibling it would probably be easier because there will be no lag.

Haven't tested this, but it would be good information to add to this forum if someone could try it and figure it out... The first 5 are all fairly easy to do anyways.

A lot of people talk about lag, but the only thing I experience is some sound lag... You hear a mine go off when it really didn't type thing...

I am willing to help out with people on the co-op. Done them all.

FATTYCANTJUMP
02-29-2008, 11:35 PM
A lot of people talk about lag, but the only thing I experience is some sound lag... You hear a mine go off when it really didn't type thing...

yeah with the lag for me the ninjas, both mine and others glitch around the screen. It will go the direction you are trying to go but you wont know when or how fast. Kinda hard to deal with, but not impossible to get past.

EDIT: you can beat it with a friend locally,i just did with 3 of my buddies.

Wasabiwarrior
04-06-2009, 01:02 PM
do the 15, 30, 40, 50. episodes achievements unlock if done as co-op sp?