PDA

View Full Version : Flashback 3 - Locke

Rayishere
02-25-2008, 06:55 PM
What exactly am I meant to be photgraphing here?

Locke is moving around in his wheelchair behind the counter but everytime I take a picture of him I get nothing. In the meantime theres the man and women having a conversation about some information.

What am I missing here?

Thanks guys.

lafstlamil 7
02-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Photograph the man and woman talking
just keep taking a picture of them and listen for tips on the picture, then locke will wheel up after the women and man talk

Rayishere
02-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Ye I have the camera showing me the man and women and then locks slowly wheels into the shot but the guy just keeps saying ''Thats part of the shot'' ''something missing'' What angle would you suggest shooting it from?

Cant believe a silly flashback photo is giving me this much of a ball ache!!!!

Thanks again.

Rayishere
02-25-2008, 07:08 PM
GOT IT!!!
It was the shop sign I was missing from the shot.

Wow what a mwaste of a good half an hour LOL.

lafstlamil 7
02-25-2008, 07:09 PM
Dang yea I would say so you pretty much get lucky on them I just keep taking pictures until i get it.

Lennon25
02-25-2008, 09:40 PM
I cannot even get any flashback achievements , i take the photos , the flasback scene plays out and the game continues , no achievement? what am i doing wrong?

Lennon

lafstlamil 7
02-25-2008, 10:06 PM
After you take the photo walk around and find stuff that has says press Y and you need to find 3 of them and then talk to whom ever

Lord of Orion
03-29-2008, 02:31 AM
Best way to do this is to move backward and to the left so that Locke is in the middle left side of the photo, the sign with "Rico" is at the very top of the picture and then focus on Lisa and Rico and just practice taking pictures of them ... worked out the best for me.