PDA

View Full Version : Video Stategies

Apple
02-26-2008, 04:29 PM
I tried to remove the links from the 'tube videos so they were all text links, but it didn't work, sorry.

I'm working on a collection of some of the hard levels but eventually will try to get all episodes on video to help people with tougher levels.

If you need help on a certain episode that isn't already posted, post and I will make/find that video for you.

Episode 1
YouTube - n+ Episode 1

Episode 2
YouTube - n+ Episode 2

Episode 14
YouTube - n+ Episode 14

Episode 24
YouTube - n+ Episode 24

Episode 41
YouTube - n+ Episode 41

Apple
02-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Just complete all 50 episodes? Check out these extra 10 Episodes.

Expert Mode
These episodes are extremely difficult, even for the expert level.

Episode 0
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 0, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 0, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 0, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 0, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 0, Episode 4

Episode 1
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 1, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 1, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 1, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 1, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 1, Episode 4

Episode 2
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 2, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 2, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 2, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 2, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 2, Episode 4

Episode 3
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 3, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 3, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 3, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 3, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 3, Episode 4

Episode 4
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 4, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 4, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 4, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 4, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 4, Episode 4

Episode 5
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 5, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 5, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 5, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 5, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 5, Episode 4

Episode 6
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 6, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 6, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 6, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 6, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 6, Episode 4

Episode 7
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 7, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 7, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 7, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 7, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 7, Episode 4

Episode 8
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 8, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 8, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 8, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 8, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 8, Episode 4

Episode 9
Level 0 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 9, Episode 0
Level 1 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 9, Episode 1
Level 2 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 9, Episode 2
Level 3 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 9, Episode 3
Level 4 - YouTube - N+ Expert Challenge Chapter 9, Episode 4 (Final Level)

Thanks to BobDole1216 (http://www.youtube.com/user/BobDole1216) for these videos!

Evil_Snow_Man
02-26-2008, 05:42 PM
I think there are some better strategies for the last stage of 14 but that was a very well put together little clip.

Now just make a video of episode 24 ;)

Edit: Thought i would join in... Found these on the "tube"

Episode 41 - Last Level
YouTube - N+ Episode 41, Level 4

Apple
02-26-2008, 06:14 PM
haha, yeah I hear a lot of complaining about episode 14 and 24 for some reason. I want to hear them when they get passed those "easier" levels. ;)

Evil_Snow_Man
02-26-2008, 10:26 PM
What was easy was the co-op levels

Rifle Elite
02-27-2008, 04:21 PM
why do you make a video while you can also watch videos from people on the leaderboards? Those players are really good and they really know what they are doing.

Also i think the person who made this video cheats because his time isnt decreasing at all.

Evil_Snow_Man
02-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Perhaps he made videos because the leaderboard videos are all about the time, so they go for every gold piece and are not the easiest ways to beat the level for normal play thrus.

Anyways, the video quality for episode 24 is awful... Should have at least been a black ninja to be more easily seen, and than route taken on those levels are not easy ones... Especially for the last level. The jumps that player takes are not good, and double what you actually need to do.

Apple
02-27-2008, 08:19 PM
why do you make a video while you can also watch videos from people on the leaderboards? Those players are really good and they really know what they are doing.

Also i think the person who made this video cheats because his time isnt decreasing at all.

I make them for people who are having a hard time passing a certain level. The reason my time doesn't move is because i was replaying the video.

Perhaps he made videos because the leaderboard videos are all about the time, so they go for every gold piece and are not the easiest ways to beat the level for normal play thrus.

Anyways, the video quality for episode 24 is awful... Should have at least been a black ninja to be more easily seen, and than route taken on those levels are not easy ones... Especially for the last level. The jumps that player takes are not good, and double what you actually need to do.

Yeah i know the quality was bad because when you replay a video it only shows you Full screen. I'll redo episode 24 and the route is the same as any route. It just shows HOW you beat it, not the quickest way to beat it. These videos are mainly for people looking to get achievements, and there are no timed achievements.

Evil_Snow_Man
02-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah i know the quality was bad because when you replay a video it only shows you Full screen. I'll redo episode 24 and the route is the same as any route. It just shows HOW you beat it, not the quickest way to beat it. These videos are mainly for people looking to get achievements, and there are no timed achievements.

I know that, perhaps I just worded it improperly. What I was trying to say was that for the final level the video method is harder than the level really is. There are a lot of short cuts thru those mines that are very easy to make compared to the method shown.

Still think this thread is a great idea.

Edit: I see your name is Tangerine for youtube ;)

Apple
02-27-2008, 10:07 PM
I know that, perhaps I just worded it improperly. What I was trying to say was that for the final level the video method is harder than the level really is. There are a lot of short cuts thru those mines that are very easy to make compared to the method shown.

Still think this thread is a great idea.

Edit: I see your name is Tangerine for youtube ;)

I redid the video, i think it's a lot better to see, im RED this time! ha, and i took those "shortcut" you were talking about

Evil_Snow_Man
02-27-2008, 10:47 PM
Yes, much better visual. And for the last segment of 24, one more critique :) but the last switch you get, you can just power jump off the left wall, up off the right wall, straight up to the switch, and back down to the right wall.

Do we need videos of the first two episodes? Even my girlfriend can do the first 5 levels like a breeze :) But keep the hard ones coming for sure.

Apple
02-27-2008, 10:51 PM
Yes, much better visual. And for the last segment of 24, one more critique :) but the last switch you get, you can just power jump off the left wall, up off the right wall, straight up to the switch, and back down to the right wall.

Do we need videos of the first two episodes? Even my girlfriend can do the first 5 levels like a breeze :) But keep the hard ones coming for sure.

Well i want this video guide to be complete, so every episode is essential ;)

Evil_Snow_Man
02-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Gonna be a real big post. Kinda would become the single player guide though I guess

Granteezy
03-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Check out this dude's videos! They're hilarious for strategy vids. I didn't want to link directly to a specific video as the language can get pretty NSFWish!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZoopSoul

Evil_Snow_Man
03-03-2008, 09:03 PM
I wouldn't call that a strategy video... I would say dumb video... Pretty much yeah...

avengerRPM
03-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Nice work, I was trying to find a lot of videos on youtube, but I was apparently being too specific. Thanks for putting them all in one spot.

EDIT: if you could put up a video of episode 23, I am ridiculously stuck here and it pissing me off, because I have beaten up through like 35 then after that. The help would be great!

ReaperofDemons
03-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Im stuck on episode 46 level 1 i can get the first 2 buttons put i cant jump down the diamond without dieing
GT Shad0wTroop3r

ZoopSoul
03-28-2008, 05:19 AM
I wouldn't call that a strategy video... I would say dumb video... Pretty much yeah...

Odd, I've helped quite a few hundred folks with my videos, lest I mention my Katamari work.

Evil_Snow_Man
03-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Odd, I've helped quite a few hundred folks with my videos, lest I mention my Katamari work.

Spending 8 minutes watching you fail at a level to than finally see you barely get through it isn't a strategy... It is an unbearable time sink. If it was supposed to be a guide to help people beat the level it would be edited to only show the run that you lived through...

Xx Pulse 360 xX
05-22-2008, 11:48 PM

wtf, im so stupid, i seriously never knew u could watch video clips of it!!
thanks alot buddie