PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Achievements Reveals - All of them

s2l_soldier
02-27-2008, 12:36 AM
Go to this link for all of the RSV2 achievements

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5D;ei*h%3Eys

Here's the breakdown:

47 Total Achievements

3 Co-op - Worth 35 G
15 Single Player - Worth 405 G
1 Combo (Multiplayer/Single Player) - Worth 30 G
27 Multiplayer - Worth 510 G
1 Misc. - Worth 20 G

gskillz99
02-27-2008, 12:40 AM
awww man. they brought back the elite achievement. thats going to take forever to get

Fonkey Monkey
02-27-2008, 12:42 AM
fantastic achievements! still not a fan of the true identity achievement :(. im not wasting money on that pos.

s2l_soldier
02-27-2008, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I know. But at least you get 50 G this time instead of 40. Plus, you get 10 G for creating a custom camo (which I'm assuming you can only do after you make Elite.)

Shinobi273
02-27-2008, 12:44 AM
I'm disappointed with the weapon achievements... At least they aren't ranked.

6 players is going to make boosting long.

jxspyder
02-27-2008, 01:00 AM

I like it because it means you've got to actually play instead of just boosting. Get six people together and own on a map.....instant boost.

I love em, except for the "play as Knight" one. That one just sucks, especially if you're playing a four player co-op, cause you gotta play through 4 times.

s2l_soldier
02-27-2008, 01:05 AM
I like it because it means you've got to actually play instead of just boosting. Get six people together and own on a map.....instant boost.

I love em, except for the "play as Knight" one. That one just sucks, especially if you're playing a four player co-op, cause you gotta play through 4 times.

There is no 4 player co-op in Vegas 2 - they took it out. However, the way that I read the achievements, you can probably get that and all of the complete level achievements at the same time. Just join a friends room and play through the game.

jxspyder
02-27-2008, 01:08 AM
Well, yeah. But you'd have to play through twice, to let them get it. I just don't like them in general, same issue I had with Gears' Dom achievement.

Vista
02-27-2008, 01:12 AM
Achievements looks great! With Co-op story, it should be an easy 1k, except for elite which I will get :D

Bondfan626
02-27-2008, 01:23 AM
vista your not gonna get 1k ;), i will. Anyway the achievements look great, the my name is sam achievement is great, a play on splinter cell.:woop:

i cant wait! :woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::):):drunk

Vista
02-27-2008, 01:34 AM
vista your not gonna get 1k ;), i will. Anyway the achievements look great, the my name is sam achievement is great, a play on splinter cell.:woop:

i cant wait! :woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::):):drunk

Race to 1k my friend???

I have a person who I am beating Realistic with the first day, and then I am off to MP!!

Parkerktm
02-27-2008, 01:37 AM
First off, neither of you will get 1000, I will, lol.

awww man. they brought back the elite achievement. thats going to take forever to get

Dude I'm so happy they brought this achievement back and i hope elite is just as hard to achieve this time (even though it probably wont). It shows your dedication and can not be boosted, which is another +.

I kind of like it, it adds variety and although i might prefer others instead of the weapon achievements i still think there pretty good.

And I'm glad there not boostable...Aren't you gonna play this game legit, I know you want to;), and 3 vs 3 is not that hard to boost anyways

Shinobi273
02-27-2008, 01:45 AM
More that likely will be getting all achievements legit except the pistol and objective achievements. The sniper one is still up in the air too since I don't care for snipe-offs. I will definately be using the shotgun, smg, ar, and lmg. Depending on how powerful the pistol is, I might just get it legit. I like playing casual t-hunts, most of the time with sharpshooter and survival the rest of the time. I don't really know how I'm going to do all this, I will definately be trying legit but I doubt I can get the sniper since I use ar on single shot instead.

RupturedRapture
02-27-2008, 01:46 AM
I wish that they hadnt put the 100 kills with the different weapons. Im just worried that its going to become a Gears of War situation where people are all just using one weapon type. It really doesnt matter though since ill play the hell out of this though. I forsee alot of boosting for that 3 explosive kills at once though....

jxspyder
02-27-2008, 02:27 AM
I'm sure there will be some boosting for some of them, but for the most part, it's way too easy to get them just playing.

Vista
02-27-2008, 02:28 AM
More that likely will be getting all achievements legit except the pistol and objective achievements. The sniper one is still up in the air too since I don't care for snipe-offs. I will definately be using the shotgun, smg, ar, and lmg. Depending on how powerful the pistol is, I might just get it legit. I like playing casual t-hunts, most of the time with sharpshooter and survival the rest of the time. I don't really know how I'm going to do all this, I will definately be trying legit but I doubt I can get the sniper since I use ar on single shot instead.

WHAT??? The pistols are nasty nice in Rainbow! There is no need to boost for ANY of these achievements, as they are all legitly obtainable.

Shinobi273
02-27-2008, 02:28 AM
I figure the cluster bomb one should be easy in the beginning in a big team sharpshooter game. Of course everyone else could be thinking the same thing.

WHAT??? The pistols are nasty nice in Rainbow! There is no need to boost for ANY of these achievements, as they are all legitly obtainable.

Hey, I will give them all a shot. I know the objective ones will be a pain in the ass if you have to be the one to actually do the deed. Team killing for the bomb will hit record levels.

jxspyder
02-27-2008, 02:31 AM
Throw some c4 on a tight corner in an attack and destroy match. Especially if they're mobbing. Too bad that achievement wasn't in vegas 1

Quick edit question.....in solo you were able to pack two primary weapons, but only one in MP.....they going to keep that in 2, or can you pack 2 primary weps in vegas 2? Because that'd make it amazingly easy.

Shinobi273
02-27-2008, 02:38 AM
I doubt you will get two primary if you are playing any gametype with other people. Single player would most likely stay two primaries.

Vista
02-27-2008, 02:56 AM
I dont think we can plan for achievements when the game isn't even out yet. Who knows? Maybe there will be a level like shipment, for easy kills. Wait for the game first then talk on how to get them!!

Dead Soulja
02-27-2008, 03:29 AM
eh, the game is going to be kick ass... But I hate those "At least 6 players" achievements. :(

Granted I boosted to get the achievements for R6V, but I still played the hell out of multiplayer once I was finished boosting.

ScRibbLes1070D
02-27-2008, 04:31 AM
So many MP achievements! I plan on being full-blown addicted to this game, and it looks like you can get a lot of the achievements just by doing things you'd do anyway. I can't wait. It also looks like I'll have to bug my little sister into playing co-op with me for a few hours, too . . . I might have to pay her.

jxspyder
02-27-2008, 02:34 PM
eh, the game is going to be kick ass... But I hate those "At least 6 players" achievements. :(

Granted I boosted to get the achievements for R6V, but I still played the hell out of multiplayer once I was finished boosting.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's only three that require you to be in a ranked match, right? So is it going to be that hard to get 100 kills with a shotgun? When a good match/map combo will get you 15-30 easily?

Deadly Moves
02-27-2008, 02:48 PM
fantastic achievements! still not a fan of the true identity achievement :(. im not wasting money on that pos.
Just borrow a friends..
Or buy 1 use it, and take it back saying its faulty and get your 's or $'s back ;)

Shinobi273
02-27-2008, 05:39 PM
So many MP achievements! I plan on being full-blown addicted to this game, and it looks like you can get a lot of the achievements just by doing things you'd do anyway. I can't wait. It also looks like I'll have to bug my little sister into playing co-op with me for a few hours, too . . . I might have to pay her.

lol! Why don't you just play online with a friend that is good at the game? You might end up having to help him out with the achievement though.

VESPER
02-27-2008, 06:38 PM
Looks like a good list, im not thrilled by the return of the elite achievment cause it takes forever but i am thrilled that those split split screen achievments are gone. Who does split screen anymore anyway, thats so 1998:woop:

Dead Soulja
02-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's only three that require you to be in a ranked match, right? So is it going to be that hard to get 100 kills with a shotgun? When a good match/map combo will get you 15-30 easily?

Not really, the MP achievements should come naturally however, some will be a pain for example I never used a shotgun or any other gun for that matter except for assault rifles and the occasional Sniper Rifle while playing MP in R6V1 so the gun specific achievements will suck.

In any case I still pre-ordered the game I’ll just have to change my usual setup to get a few achievements I normally would not get unless I boosted.

And I figured thses would come since GRAW 2 has a few "X players" achievements.

jxspyder
02-28-2008, 12:54 AM
Meh, I focused on assault rifles, but I'd always have a weapon set for the others available, since it's sometimes nice to swap out a different weapon depending on how the other team is set up.......also, just popped in my head, but isn't this kind of an incentive to play around with all the guns, especially the newer ones? I mean, come on now...an achievement for 5 silenced headshots in a row.....and a brand new silenced sniper rifle...coincidence? I think not!! :p

BloodReign13
03-03-2008, 04:55 AM
the other really cool thing is that you can work your way up to elite from getting xp in story mode, which i think is really awesome

OPPNYC1
03-03-2008, 05:07 AM
Don't freak out with the achievements guys. Some of them seem hard. But just play with your buddies. I played ALOT of Call of Duty 4 and if there were any multiplayer achievements i would probably have them.

Questions.
Are you guys playings story mode on Realistic the first playthrough? Also can you get the story achievements through co-op story? Also it ships March 11th so it'll be on the shelves on March 11th?

jxspyder
03-03-2008, 07:17 AM
Possibly, but probably going straight to multi, and play story mode when no one in the clan's on. No idea, though I'm pretty sure you can, which would be awesome. And it ships the 17th of March, and will be available in stores the 18th.