PDA

View Full Version : Can't Find Any Multiplayer Matches

StienStein
02-27-2008, 01:00 AM
Hey I really want to play some deathmatch so add me so we can play. My gamertag is StienStein

FATTYCANTJUMP
02-27-2008, 02:37 AM
Its really not fun... The single player is more challenging.

TheGoalslammer
02-28-2008, 08:11 AM
StienStein. I'll put you on my friend's list (TheGoalslammer). I'm looking for some deathmatch also. In future though, there should be a forum for each game where you can solicit other players to meet with you in a game to achievement hunt. For Doom it's here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18023

vmu
03-05-2008, 02:44 AM
Its really not fun... The single player is more challenging.

ive devoted 56 hours to ranked multiplayer, i think it's the 360's best multiplayer game because it takes skill because even if your opponet sees you first, you can kill them, if you just have the best aim, not the most powerful gun. A good case of this is when i was facing a random n4b, he came barreling in with a plasma rifle, i took a couple of shots to the back, once i had him in my sights i took him out with 3 shotgun shots, you can't say that for cod 4 (unless your the luckiest mofo on the planet!) or halo 3 (which is a joke skill wise. but if you wanna play some multiplayer, just message me :)