PDA

View Full Version : fastest 1000

temp0r
07-10-2006, 02:28 AM
create a season/franchise .. create players maxing out EVERYTHING .. buy the cheat hurricane winds .. easiest 1000 (except the robbery, might need to play MIN vs NYY being MIN)

had 22 runs scored by the 6th inning, hit my 3rd home run in the 5th (had 3 players with 2 HRs) and stole a base an inning .. the strikeouts might be rough on these settings, but easily obtainedplayin' without the hurricane mode and a lower end team.

STFUxKURTIS
07-10-2006, 03:26 AM
King Kong :)

Fonkey Monkey
07-10-2006, 03:54 AM
create a season/franchise .. create players maxing out EVERYTHING .. buy the cheat hurricane winds .. easiest 1000 (except the robbery, might need to play MIN vs NYY being MIN)

had 22 runs scored by the 6th inning, hit my 3rd home run in the 5th (had 3 players with 2 HRs) and stole a base an inning .. the strikeouts might be rough on these settings, but easily obtainedplayin' without the hurricane mode and a lower end team.

nice dude.
but how the fuck do you steal? thats the last achievemtn i need, but i cant figure out how to steal.

temp0r
08-14-2006, 12:55 AM
hopefully you've got it by now .. but stealing isn't hard .. easiest to steal 2nd base .. after hittin' a double take two steps (LT) and press X and up on d-pad .. dont bother swingin at the pitch, just keep tappin' B once the pitch is thrown, it'll have you guy sprint from 1st to 2nd .. if you maxed out their speed and stealing it shouldn't even be close

Fonkey Monkey
08-14-2006, 01:45 AM
yea i got it:).
i put pitchers for eevry position.well except for pitcher, i put a cather to do thta:p. peice of cake.