PDA

View Full Version : How do you defeat first born?

oDON SKILLZo
02-28-2008, 06:12 AM
How do you kill this alien looking first born thing?

vhayste
02-28-2008, 06:17 AM
Don't waste bullets on it. Only spells will work. When the freak starts to cast a spell, use the character that has the same spell.

oDON SKILLZo
02-28-2008, 06:20 AM
Don't waste bullets on it. Only spells will work. When the freak starts to cast a spell, use the character that has the same spell.

I just started playing this game, how do you use spells?

vhayste
02-28-2008, 06:28 AM
You mean you haven't used any spell during the whole campaign? I doubt it...

Well, just activate it by pressing either the LB or RB buttons. Each character has two spells at most.

Darth Nightwing
01-21-2009, 04:20 AM

Thanks man, this helps out. I was fighting him without doing any damage till i read this.

NaK Quinn
07-12-2009, 04:51 PM

This isnt working for me, he is shooting lightning bolts at me, and every 3 seconds he grabs whatever character im using and throws me up against the wall, thus causing me to switch to a different character to go revive the other. Very frustrating.

Nuffzx
07-27-2009, 02:20 AM
Well you don't need to finsh that mission because you don't get any achievements but I would for the last story bit, what the firstborn uses e.g fire use the delagao's fire attack.

dma5800
11-12-2010, 03:52 AM
Honestly I ain't sure how I did it but I don't believe it's worth it since you get all of the achievements before killing him

Duizendjes
11-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Thanks for clearing this up. Never thought about that strategy. Will give it another go.

Corrupt.
11-19-2010, 01:21 AM
You know some people actually like finishing games, not just achievements...

Bcleal
02-11-2011, 04:02 AM
You know some people actually like finishing games, not just achievements...

Exactly how i felt even if i have the achievements im srry im finishing the game. Hes pretty easy just use the same powers hes using. It is impossible to make it this far and to never use a power.