PDA

View Full Version : 1st level minikit help

tage187
02-28-2008, 12:30 PM
Im havin trouble collectin the last minikit on secret plans. I found the three secret lego pieces an it cuts to the cut scene to show the canister but nothing comes up. Is this a glitch an if so has any else had this prob.

need help desperlty

thanx

Shinobi273
02-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Do you have the minikit detector? Does it indicate that is the one you are missing? Does it appear after the third hidden block is revealed or does the cutscene zoom to show nothing? If all three questions answered yes, clear your cache and try again. If you don't know how to clear your cache, check the FAQ forum.

tage187
03-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Do you have the minikit detector? Does it indicate that is the one you are missing? Does it appear after the third hidden block is revealed or does the cutscene zoom to show nothing? If all three questions answered yes, clear your cache and try again. If you don't know how to clear your cache, check the FAQ forum.

I cannot seem to find the part about clearing the cache. Could you send me s the adress. Hope it aint too much trouble

tage187
03-02-2008, 04:13 PM
I cleared the cache and have the detector, but its still not giving me the canister. the detector only lights up in the room with the crane. Wat goin on

iAREcaboose
09-06-2008, 06:29 PM
I cleared the cache and have the detector, but its still not giving me the canister. the detector only lights up in the room with the crane. Wat goin on
I'm having the same problem.
And it's the only canister I'm missing on the entire Episode.

FUNGALSHAMBLER
06-18-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm using mini-kit detector, and I've done everything myself to try to get this blasted minikit. I can't find out how to obtain it (the one with the crane where you have to lift c3pO on it. If anyone can help, that would be very helpful, to not just me, but to many people in this forum.