PDA

View Full Version : Sam Jackson strategies

SpeleoFool
02-29-2008, 07:25 AM
Really, the game was stupidly easy up until the fight w/ "Sam Jackson." And he wasn't super-tough, but it was easy to mess up against him, get countered and lose half of my health. On my 2nd run-through for "Hard Target" I figured out a strategy that worked pretty well for me:

Form your attacks in three groups of two--for example, AA-BB-XX. The actual sequence will be determined by always attacking his weak side. If your last sequence is AA or XX then you'll knock him down and have time to move away. If the 3rd attack is B or Y then use the left bumber for a single strong attack that will also give you time to get away (e.g., XX-YY-[B+LB]). One you're done attacking, use the Rt Trigger to roll away from him, and repeat when he gets up.

Be wary of normal attacks if your sequence ends in BB or YY. YY, especially, seems to get you countered a lot. Likewise, don't use a strong attack with A--you charge up for a super-hit, but he usually has time to counter before you can get it off.

Should you find yourself getting low on health, remember the Right Bumper to manually teleport away, and grab some health if it's available.

Cheers!
Speleo.

oDD Reflex
02-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Kudos for the tips man, I haven't made it to the infamous "2nd sam jack" encounter yet but willl keep these in mind. This was sort of my strategy since 2nd level fights anyhow. ;)

krazyfingas5
02-29-2008, 09:21 PM
sorry to say but its easier said than done i hate this game so bad i cant pass the last level the first time u fight jackson i almost broke my controller cuz i just dont have enough health by the time i get to him

porschephiliac
02-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks Speleo, now I can knock this one out quicker...

Womi
03-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks, this should be added to the Achievement Guide.
It helped me a lot.

nosher
03-01-2008, 05:15 PM
still doesnt work takes for ever any way the game is so bad it melted it and feed it to the dog

CORPSE CRISIS
03-19-2008, 05:43 AM
yaa thats pretty fucking confusing....