PDA

View Full Version : Online Play?

Gorjira
02-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Any news on any online? I know its a bit soon, but nearly every SW game has it. Would be cool, and would open up some new areas for achievements

Gun-Nut
04-13-2008, 04:39 AM
I've still not heard anything about it :( I know the Wii is getting a Duel Mode but its only on one console so no online play.

I really hope 360 gets multiplayer online kinda like the way Jedi Academy worked :) loved that game.

If not its going to be kind of a let down :( will still buy it the day it comes out though its about time we had a new Star Wars game that was not LEGO!

Gorjira
05-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Haha, I totaly agree. Ive only borrowed one Lego game, and hated it. I watched a video that there will be online play, but they are being hush hush about it. There will be co-op, as he said you and your buddys could get up to some real trouble.

Burmie48
05-16-2008, 09:21 PM
I believe in the gametrailers special the developer(or whom ever they talked to) said that the co-op would be local only and there would be no on-line play. I could be wrong or maybe that is just for the wii but i do remember hearing that in the show.

sleekzero
06-29-2008, 12:39 PM
sadly, there will be no multiplayer. :(
no multiplyer = no buy.

jxspyder
06-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I had heard that multiplayer was a no go at this time, as they were using the extra time they would spend on that making the solo experience even better. But the lack of multiplayer is totally not a purchasing issue at all for me. To be honest, the multiplayer I've seen in every star wars game I've played kind of sucked.....though the main game has been enjoyable.

I take that back, Star Wars Battlefront had entertaining multiplayer..... :p

Gorjira
07-10-2008, 10:11 PM
sadly, there will be no multiplayer. :(
no multiplyer = no buy.

Your passing on this game just because there is no MP? Dude... Just wow. Have you seen the trailers? This is just like watching Episode 3.5 only your playing it! MP could ruin this game more than it could sell more copies.

recoverytwo
07-12-2008, 06:24 PM
theeyr is no online play it has ben confirmed by LA

recoverytwo
07-12-2008, 06:26 PM
btw why wouldnt you buy it even if theyre is no MP assassins creed had no MP and it was awsome