PDA

View Full Version : 2 achievements questions

drakehellsing
03-01-2008, 06:18 AM
Okay, going to get my last 2 achievements from the game and would like to know in advance....

For Mapping the Island, I got the first two photos for this one, but missed the last one, cause I forgot about it. Can I go back and photograph the last picture to get the gamerscore for that? Or do I have to go back and get the first 2 as well?

And the second one, about taking the photo of the van, does it have to be done while heading to the ship? I mean, can't you take the photo after the dynamite is placed on the door by heading back into the forbbiden path area where it is?

Aphlix
03-01-2008, 01:18 PM
See the achievement guide

:)

drakehellsing
03-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I had a look there first and it didn't answer my question too well, well, maybe for the van one, but not the map one really.

I mean, since I missed the last one, I'm just not sure if I can just replay the level with the last map, take that photo and get the achievement then you know, instead of replaying the whole episode before to take the other two pictures of the maps.

cwpolo05
03-04-2008, 11:36 PM
yeah the achievement guide doesnt really answer either of his questions, cuz i know where the van is, but the question is, after you get back with the dynamite and blow the door, can you go back and look for it, cuz i dont want to look for it with dynamite in my bag and a black monster on my ass

rdrunr89
03-05-2008, 12:36 AM
For the van pic, it needs to be done on the way to the black rock. You can always replay the level. I had to do it twice to find the van itself.

For the maps, same thing. If you missed it before you talked to Mikhail, then just replay the level.

I ran into the same problem with Locke's wheelchair. Since you already have the other photos, you can just grab the one you need.