PDA

View Full Version : The Almighty Apocalypse Greets You All

Wreckon Dracgon
07-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Darth Dracgon bids you good greetings my gamer tag is Wreckon Dracgon and all told I'm a good friend to all, although I do have a God Complex.

Between the wife and four kids I have little time to play but when I do I enjoy it greatly with my xbox360achievements.org friends.

Since everyone else does it, I feel obligated to show my setup.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k24/WreckonDracgon/Wreckon%20Dracgon/WreckonDracgon-1.jpg

I'm 26, I live in the mountains of Tuscarora, Maryland, and I work at a biotechnology company called Human Genome Sciences. I have two people I model my life after Superman, and Darth Vader (thus my two sons middle names are Kal El and Anakin).

Favorite movie is "Clash of the Titans"

Favorite book is "Dante's Inferno"

Favorite non-gaming thing to do would be the wife, or better said favorite thing to do is the wife while playing videogames (thus the four kids by 25),

Favorite drink - Jack Daniels (Single Barrel or Gentleman's Jack) with Coke and Lime.

Favorite quote "Smell My Face"

ohhh and I almost forget... allow me to push that God Complex Button...

I am as far beyond a God, as God is beyond human, I am forever. I was here to witness the first birth of evil, and shall be here for the rebirth of chaos, I am the Apocalypse...

Tron
07-11-2006, 01:59 PM
yo! hey do you ever work with Cooke Surosurgical? my twin brother was at some bio lab in maryland testing heart valves on sheep...lol...

nice middle names for the kids... i was thinking of kal-el myself...

btw nice setup, i was admiring your katana setup on the mantle...

HiGHPOiNTvb
07-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Every time I see a set-up like this I immediately price HD monitors.. You're kids officially have the coolest middle names I've heard yet. Right up there with a guy I know who named his son Luke Effin Buttles

Wreckon Dracgon
07-11-2006, 02:13 PM
I've never heard of "Cooke Surosurgical" I'm not sure what service our Clin Ops department uses but working on sheep heart values is quite interesting lol.

I love my swords of wildfire. Those along with my Duncan MacLeod Highlander sword are the pride of my collection. Cost me a lot to get them, more so in terms of backlash, and chores to do from the wife because I placed them on the mantle than in actual cost. But in the end it's worth it to seem them there, but the $1,000 the wife went out and spent on pillows at Pier 1 after I purchased them is another story.

Psycence
07-11-2006, 04:21 PM
$1000 on pillows......theres something just not right there! :p Nice set up man, Ive got a nice set of katanas on my wall just like those.

Just wait till street fighter is out on XBLA, boy.....

Tron
07-11-2006, 04:52 PM
i think if my wife spend a grand on pillows she would be eating one in her sleep...
i hope she doesnt read this...

Wreckon Dracgon
07-11-2006, 05:04 PM
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k24/WreckonDracgon/Pillows.jpg
These damn pillows mock me every time I enter the sitting area, mock me I say like a still beating heart under the floor boards that doesn't really beat. Tormenting me like a glass eye that I know watches me but pretends not to see. Every time I want to run down stairs, grab a blade, and do a little blood letting to everyone of these damn things. As you can see my favorite author is Edgar Allan Poe.

And for the record I'm going to TIGER UPPERCUT your ass into next week.
Why do they make us wait for Street Fighter, why I say. After all these waiting there best be no damn lag issues.

Psycence
07-11-2006, 05:08 PM
They delay it so that you dont have to suffer public humiliation at my hands :p so long as the lag is nothing like DOA4 which ruined the game for me, ill be happy

Tron
07-11-2006, 05:10 PM
ill be right there to pick you up with a SONIC BOOOOOM!...
i will probably be saying that for weeks.

Psycence
07-11-2006, 05:19 PM
ill be right there to pick you up with a SONIC BOOOOOM!...
i will probably be saying that for weeks.

Me too, im preparing for my GF to leave me due to her feeling deprived of time with me due to SF2

L3giOn
07-11-2006, 10:51 PM
Found something to hold you guys over so you don't have to get out the real swords...just click on the street fighter thing and give it a minute to load. Have fun!

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic753.htm

DaveWilma07
07-12-2006, 05:11 PM
I greet you Dracgon, welcome to the forum and indeed the community. Strange pillow fetish your wife has btw ;)