PDA

View Full Version : Will the xboxlive get better?

True I Skill
03-01-2008, 02:52 PM
On the demo there was loads of matches, Yestarday there was a few, and now there are none, Anyone reckon it will get better and more people will buy it?

DustyStorm
03-01-2008, 05:31 PM
On the demo there was loads of matches, Yestarday there was a few, and now there are none, Anyone reckon it will get better and more people will buy it? Im going say yes as its still fairly new give it a week or two and there should be quite a bit more people.

TooTall
03-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Its getting better every day, but still has a lot of issues that need to be fixed, like a MUCH MUCH faster updating server list that doesn't always show the games that have already started.

I was expecting a patch to have already been released for this game the day or if not a few days later fixing a few of the server issues.

Basically a pretty good method of guaranteeing a spot in a player or ranked match is to find and try to join a game that has 0-4 players in it, because the games that look almost full are the ones that have already started and don't accept any more players, the message that says the session is no longer available is true and false. The session is available but full, and the session is unavailable because it is full.

Mithradates1
03-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Look at the first post on this site:
http://www.frontlinesfuelofwar.net/

loudjake
03-04-2008, 07:38 PM
i hope it gets better. but the best map to go on is with out a doubt sloar farm. so many vehicles. it owns