PDA

View Full Version : Flashback Guide

x IUHoosierFan
03-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Note: It is very important that you do not talk to anyone during the flashback before finding all three items.

Flashback #1
You need to take a picture of Kate getting handed the bottled water. The three items you need to examine are: newspaper, photos and your bookbag.

Where: The newspaper and the photos are on your left. Down towards the floor is your bookbag.

Flashback #2
You need to take a picture of Lisa while she is posing with the old man standing next to her. The three items you need to examine are: newspaper, recorder and a diary.

Where: The newspaper and recorder are on your left. The diary is on the right.

Flashback #3
You need to take a picture of Lisa with the "Rico's Shop" sign visible. (The sign is in the room that you're standing in. Step back a bit if you cannot see it.) The three items you need to examine are: recorder, note and article.

Where: The recorder and the note are both on the desk in the room. If you look to your left, you'll see the article on some cardboard boxes.

Flashback #4
Rico is leaning on a file on the counter. After he gets off the counter, take a picture of the file on the counter. The three items you need to examine are: folder, recorder and letter.

Where: The folder is right in front of you. The recorder and letter are on some shelves in the room. Walk around the shelves area and you will find them.

Flashback #5
I am not at this point yet.

Flashback #6
I am not at this point yet.

I will update this threat later when I get to the last two flashbacks. I hope this helps some people having difficulties with the photos.

KISMO
06-15-2008, 11:46 AM
flahback 4 how??????? I have taken so many photo's from every f**cking angle im about to snap the disk im so mad...HELP

*Got this one now thanks Jaw1975

MakeshiftMinty
07-30-2008, 04:06 PM
i got this 1 today. i took a few steps left and looked at it from that angle