PDA

View Full Version : The slide kick stragety

Capocci 007
03-01-2008, 11:59 PM
I found out an easy but longer way to beat the last major bosses without losing health.

If you slide at them they will fall and it cant be reversed. When you do your slide they go into the air , quicky hit X and give them another shot real quick then back away before they get up... If you do this over and over it cant be stopped. I replayed the last level and got all the way to the final boss without dying. Samuel Jackson is easy to me anymore.

As for the very last boss , take out everyone that comes in .. first its the 2 girls , then the 1 male , then 2 males ... they come in that order. After they are tooken out continue to use the slide method. I ended up beating the final boss with a healt potion available that i didnt need to use. Im feelin confident getting ready to go through my second playthrough.

I have 1 question , If you die and restart your xbox , it will go back to the beginning of the level you died on right ? that sucks cause i seem to die alot when i get to the final boss.

oh and i spelled Strategy wrong. It wont let me edit it though.

porschephiliac
03-02-2008, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the tip! Slide then X. Rinse and repeat ;)

Capocci 007
03-02-2008, 11:32 PM
YEAHHHH BABY !!!!!!!! I DIDNT DIE ONCE ON MY SECOND PLAYTHROUGH !!!!! THIS METHOD IS THE BEST FOR THE BOSSES.

I didnt even lose a health when i fought Sam Jackson the 4 times.
and remember when your on the very final boss , keep using the method until the people spawn ( 2 girls , 1 male , 2 males ) only 3 groups spawn so after that dont worry any more about any more spawning. Keep using this method on the main target and when they spawn go take them out real quick , then get back to the main target and keep using the method. You will get this achievement and the full 1000 in no time.

1000/1000 woohoo finally. Now i can bring this horrible game back.

Yid1984
05-16-2008, 09:23 PM
This is by far the worst game ive ever played, got to samuel jackson and have tried every strategy on the forums but nothing works. Going to have to stay on 700 GS. :mad:

Jedi Kayben
06-14-2008, 10:01 PM
is it me or does this method take FOREVER!!

Captain EvdO
06-19-2008, 04:37 AM
Wow straight up I have had Jumper from gamefly for like 2 months now. I always wanted to send it back but if i know that 1000 is doable i just can't let it go. I was unable to ever beat the final boss so I gave up with 4 achievements left to go. I just picked it up the other day again and beat it with almost no help left. Then I got the experience achievement. All that was left was to beat the game without dying and i could get all the way up to the last boss without doing so but he drove me nuts...until i saw this thread. Thanks so much.

It wasnt so much the slide kick (though that helped alot). It was knowinng how many spawable minions he had. I always ignored them cause i figured it was an infinate amount so why waste my time. Eventually they would all gang up on me and I would be a goner. This time around, when they showed up I just took care of them with a few combos and returned to trechcoat boy.

If I can offer my 2 cents on this strategy, slidekick and X works very well but if you then run away and see which side is open you can sneak in a quick combo while he chases you. Then do a finisher move. Focus on the minions when they show up but every chance you have to pull off a legit string of attacks without sliding, take it. While sliding helps alot it does in fact take a while so a few power combos is really helpful.

All in all though, thanks capochi.
-evdo

technique420
06-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the tips. I still havn't finshed the game yet. I had to take a break after losing it well fighting the final boss. I thought samuel jackson was the end. The game is alitle f'd up its super easy til u fight a boss then it becomes hella hard. I guess it could be worse it could be superman.

TacoFace
07-12-2008, 11:47 PM
So...how do you switch targets in this game? I can't seem to kill any of the last boss' helpers because the game erratically decides who i am targeting (usually the last boss himself, but sometimes it switches).

Please help - this is killing me.

Gorjira
08-02-2008, 11:51 AM
So...how do you switch targets in this game? I can't seem to kill any of the last boss' helpers because the game erratically decides who i am targeting (usually the last boss himself, but sometimes it switches).

Please help - this is killing me.

Tap the LT.

SWAGGART
05-23-2009, 03:51 AM
A safe way but takes forever to kill them and i mean forever much easier to learn what button corresponds to what side and complete the combos to make lite work of your enemys!

AL 3000
06-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks this strategy was very helpful. I found that is you attack him normally when he fires the net he wont counter attack which saved me a lot of time. I now have 950g and am going for pack rat now.