PDA

View Full Version : Would this work?

DeStiN3d
03-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Well, I have three achievements remaining, and they are the 'melee' achievements; and they are kicking my ass due to sheer boreness.

So, I'm wondering if I can get to a check-point in 'Sewers' and restart from it and still have all of the melee kills I've gotten still count?

Belmar
03-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Of course, you can do it ;)

M85A21
03-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Use the girl with the Sword, her kills are Melee.
Then go and fight a boss that has unlimited Spawning enemies...That's what I did.

CORPSE CRISIS
03-21-2008, 03:57 PM
well there was a certain lvl in where there were infinite enimes, it was one of the end lvls, its were the queen was sitting on top of a statue and she sent inf minions at u, personally i would do it that way, and make sure its on easy, and hopefullly u have cheat codes...;)

Pez
03-21-2008, 06:32 PM
well there was a certain lvl in where there were infinite enimes, it was one of the end lvls, its were the queen was sitting on top of a statue and she sent inf minions at u, personally i would do it that way, and make sure its on easy, and hopefullly u have cheat codes...;)

You didn't have the woman with the sword for that level though.

I think the level or two after that one, where there's two flying demons protected by flies, you have your whole team available.

They spawn 3 minions each, so I owned them with the women with the sword.