PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Trading Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Webb
06-09-2006, 05:16 PM
A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

DaedHead88
03-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster here. I just picked up prey this week, I've allready beaten it on Normal and gotten the secret achievements. Before I beat it on cherokee, I was hoping to get the online achievements, unfortunetly nobody plays this game online. I'm not interested in meeting in the middle and letting you kill me 25 times then you letting me kill you 25 times. I want to acctually play this game. So if anybody is up for that send me a friend request with "Multiprey" in the message. Thanks.

Kazdan
03-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster here. I just picked up prey this week, I've allready beaten it on Normal and gotten the secret achievements. Before I beat it on cherokee, I was hoping to get the online achievements, unfortunetly nobody plays this game online. I'm not interested in meeting in the middle and letting you kill me 25 times then you letting me kill you 25 times. I want to acctually play this game. So if anybody is up for that send me a friend request with "Multiprey" in the message. Thanks.

Don't give up if you didn't see any games up.
I bought Prey too yesterday. I've almost completed the Single Player + I almost have all the online Achievements. And I got those online Achievements by playing ranked games. I created many ranked games and every time people joined my game. I used these settings: Roadhouse, 10 minutes, 20 kills. You'll get a good game even if only one person joins. There were 2-5 players on my games yesterday. I'm glad to see that you can get these achievements by playing normally.

DaedHead88
03-02-2007, 02:49 PM
I won't be giving up that easily. I have played in at least one game online, I didn't win so no achievement, but at least I got a taste of what its like. Send me a FR on Xbox with "multiprey" in the message. I got a couple FRs last night that I refused because they didn't have the proper message. I'm not sure they were from this board because I got them while playing CoD2, but if they were re-send with "multiprey" in it.

johnnie5alive
03-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Hi All,

I'm in the same boat as some of you, finished the game and would like to get the online achievements before this game gets wacked on ebay ;)

I'll be online over the weekend, feel free to send a FR with Prey in the message and we'll get this one cracked.

See you then....maybe;)

I should mention that I'm in the UK for those who are on a totally different time frame!

Blade of Darkness
03-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Hey Rdysn5 I'm up for getting the online achievements with you.
My gamertag is El Pistolero329 just send me a friend request on usually on everyday or so. Looking forward to it, cya.

ChickenMcBastrd
03-04-2007, 02:47 PM
It's 9:45 a.m. eastern time and I'm online and ready to start trading for Prey.

Send me a message and we'll get started. I hate using a mic so we'll have to communicate quasi-quickly over AIM. name= chickenmcbastrd .

I'm playing through a couple other games online today so it may be a minute before I can get started.

Kazzai
03-04-2007, 05:13 PM
hey, i need the multiplayer achievements too

it's around 12:15pm eastern standard time here, i'll be on live if anyone wants to trade

gt: sythion

ARMISTICErj
03-06-2007, 08:01 PM
My gamertag is: ARMISTICErj

http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/ARMISTICErj.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/ARMISTICErj)

Bad Ham
03-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Hey whats up, I just rented this game yesterday and I'm looking to do some 'I kill you, you kill me' type of thing on multiplayer. I'm usually on 3 PM PST so send me a FR and lets get some achievements =p

Big Rossatron
03-16-2007, 03:59 PM
GT=Big Rossatron, i only need the team kills i think (250 of em though :() I'm on most nights from 21:00GMT but if you wanna trade achievements message me or send me a fr or something

Quasipox
03-22-2007, 10:54 AM
Gamertag: Quasipox
Achievements: Any and All; I'm willing to stay for a few hours or so for both of us to get them

Time Zone: Eastern; available pretty much all day (Send a message or whatever if I'm not on.)

Rented this game and I'm going for that full 1000, appreciate the help.

vingman
03-24-2007, 06:41 AM
im up for it just got the game a few days ago, willing to trade for everything and anything......just let me know

available everyday after 4pm and weekends :woop:

|oneyedNewb|
03-24-2007, 03:27 PM
looking for 2 peeps to help me with all online achs will help you out too! :)

Morbus Iff
03-27-2007, 01:52 PM
I dislike deathmatch immensely: I don't find it "fun" at all. Probably because I am horribly, horribly, teh suck at it. The only achievements I need left on Prey are the Team Deathmatch kills and, after trying for a few days and finding myself racking up an impressive 2 kills per 20 minute fight, I'm realizing this is going to take me a long, long, long time.

As such, I'd like to shout out for 3 other folks to help me out. Hop on a game, run to the bar of Roadhouse and let me kill you. It shouldn't take a huge amount of time to get 250 kills, and I'd be more than willing to sit around and let you kill me 250 times, if need be.

I'm on weekdays, 7PM EST and later. Anyone interested?

MadMute
03-30-2007, 05:57 AM
Morbus I will help you get the online achievements but I need them as well. I will be on tomorrow. Send me a friends request, GT: MadMute

magictroll
03-30-2007, 07:23 AM
I need all the MP achievements. Please send an FR to Magictroll but PLEASE tell me what the reason for the request it lest I ignore your request :p

MagnetixSQL
03-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey guys! I am looking for some help with the MP Achievements for this game. So if you would like to help me out that would be great...I am also willing to help you get yours as well. Just send me a FR with Prey in the message and we can set something up from there.

Zor
04-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Looking for someone to help me with all of the mp achievements, im usually on mornings till early afternoon EST. Send me a request if intrested. Thanks.:uzi:
Gamertag is ZorOwnsJoo

vingman
04-04-2007, 04:39 PM
hey funky buddah75 here, still lookn for peoples to trade with :drunk

RedBlinky
04-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Looking for all MP achievments on pretty much all the time GT: RedBlinky

icedtea
04-10-2007, 11:40 PM
just got the game anyone want to trade the multiplayer achievements? im up for it. send a invite GT: QicedteaQ

ZyNLeX
04-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Edit: Done

icedtea
04-11-2007, 04:39 AM
I've got 1000/1000 of Prey but I can still help yall with the Multiplayer Achievements, so yah add me and them message me when I'm on if you want any help, I'm willing to anytime..:D

request sent. i am on during the afternoons so anytime during then is good with me. cst

DarkDementia
04-11-2007, 03:19 PM
I need the online achievements, and im not sure if im doing anything wrong, but i seemt o find 0 online matches all the time. SO if anyone wants to grind these out in a few hours let me know.

ZyNLeX
04-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Edit: Done

DarkDementia
04-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Well i posted the message incase anyone who didnt have it wanted to do it. Didnt want to be a nuisance to you. But ok, ill add you to friends list now, and we can do them soon!

hilsdon
04-11-2007, 11:03 PM
i need the achievements for team death matches in prey and i will help other people who need them, i need 3 other players who want to do it.If u want to do it send me a friend request to my gamertag hilsdon

hilsdon
04-12-2007, 01:32 PM
i only need 2 more people to do the team death match achievements

666priest
04-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Count me in, I just need about 6 online achievements.

icedtea
04-12-2007, 11:17 PM
i only need 2 more people to do the team death match achievements
you do know that you only need 1 other person to do team death match? i would also like to let you that if you do the team death match achievements the death match achievements unlock too

hilsdon
04-13-2007, 03:32 PM
you do know that you only need 1 other person to do team death match? i would also like to let you that if you do the team death match achievements the death match achievements unlock too

cheers for tellin me

Dreamseller21
04-14-2007, 05:17 AM
Add me too, I also need the 250 team deathmath kills and I. will help anyone in return.

The 360 Dragon
04-16-2007, 01:42 AM
ditto, also a note that u need 2v2 at least for tdm, so count me in if yall r boostin

tnyanksfan
04-16-2007, 02:43 PM
hey guys i need all the multiplayer achievements in prey so im here to help anyone as long as i can get some help with all of them to.. so hit me up my tag is IIThoroughII

icedtea
04-16-2007, 06:47 PM
ditto, also a note that u need 2v2 at least for tdm, so count me in if yall r boostin
you only need 2v2 in ranked team death match you can play 1v1 in team death match for just player match.then play 5 frag ranked death match for rank achievements

drpcken
04-17-2007, 03:52 AM
well i just finished Single Player and was looking to frag in some multiplayer, but there aren't any regular or ranked games online :)

drpcken
04-17-2007, 04:57 AM
if anyone wants to add me :) We can work on achievement trading. There is no one playing right now online

The 360 Dragon
04-17-2007, 04:54 PM
if anyone wants to add me :) We can work on achievement trading. There is no one playing right now online

dude edit ur posts dont double post, and i will boost with u i need the ranked and its a minimum of 4 players for the tdm so send me a friend request and we can set something up

Cross Fire
04-18-2007, 03:54 AM
lloking for someonbe to boost with on prey, looking to get all the online achievements. and dont worry you will get them too so just hit me with a FR. gamertag: Cross Fire 214

vingman
04-19-2007, 11:04 PM
whats up Im still interested in trading as prior attempts never actually occurred.....im lookin to trade for all multi. ach. just let me know....

:drunk

Walcherina
04-22-2007, 06:18 PM
I need to get all the online achievements as well, send me a fr - Walcherina

Yann
04-25-2007, 09:03 PM
I seriously want to get these online achivements to 100% this game. If anyone wants too do it with me message "Yannak" (My gamer tag) and we shall arrange a game for achivements.
I'm in GMT though so any americans do it early lol :D

JimmY JocKeR
04-30-2007, 12:02 AM
any1 interested in online achievements?? i will play this game all days until may 2nd so if u wnna trade send a fr

gt : JimmY JocKeR

Divian BE
04-30-2007, 11:37 AM
If I'm online, send me an invite. I'm able to help. We can make it a team deatchmatch to share points...

ASTROBL4ACK
05-03-2007, 07:07 PM
I need these as wel, hit me up and we'll do them

Shaaady Souljah
05-03-2007, 09:01 PM
OK, Astro and anyone else interested... I am going to try and do these Sunday during the day (U.S. times)

I will send out some FRs and see what comes of it.

DarkDementia
05-04-2007, 06:50 PM
I still need a lot of these ill add some of you to Xbox Live and lets do it!

Sweet666Kraven
05-05-2007, 12:40 AM
I need someone to boost with. If you would like to boost with me send me a FR. I'll be on every single night this week (Australian Night) That's about 12 hours from me posting this now.

LINK12
05-08-2007, 01:33 AM
I need someone to boost with. If you would like to boost with me send me a FR. I'll be on every single night this week (Australian Night) That's about 12 hours from me posting this now.
i'll boost with you. i'll send you a friend request gamertag=LINK12

angry
05-08-2007, 01:39 AM
I am up for getting some online achievments also let me know a time and date and we will get it on. ;)

LINK12
05-08-2007, 02:04 AM
I am up for getting some online achievments also let me know a time and date and we will get it on. ;)
send me a friend request i just got the game last week so there is no one online. gamertag=LINK12

Shaaady Souljah
05-08-2007, 02:53 AM
i will you guys up angry n link... i need them still. and never got a hold of anyone to do it.

invincible rob
05-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Yo shady, Your already on my friends list, any chance you could get two more people to get the team deathmatch achievements with, all favours will be returned, I'll message you on live. =)

blackmagic16
05-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Ill do some boosting just send me a Friend request at BlackMagic16
Ill be online weekdays usaly around 4 eastern depending on Home work and such. Weekends i should be on all day

arikmoon
05-09-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm also up for ach trading. Send me a FR.

Edit: I've completed all the achievements for this game and have returned it to the lender.

Thanks eXciter1, IbdwIRascal, and DoNtBeHaTeInNoW.

angry
05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Yo shady, Your already on my friends list, any chance you could get two more people to get the team deathmatch achievements with, all favours will be returned, I'll message you on live. =)

Just let us know when you want to do the achs and we will get together and do them as i also need all the online achs fro this game.

|oneyedNewb|
05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
need 2 more for boosting on prey send me an fr

invincible rob
05-09-2007, 06:20 PM
I'll send Angry and One eyed friend requests now.

THE MASTA PLAN
05-09-2007, 09:24 PM
I just rented this game and haven't got any achievements online yet. Anyone wanna team up and do them all?

Just send me a message or friend request to (as shown in my signature): The Masta Plan.

IbdwIRascal
05-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Also just got the game and I'm having a pretty hard time even finding people online. Hit me up if you want to work on achievements. TAG: IbdwIRascal

EDIT: Thanks to arikmoon, eXciter1, and DoNtBeHaTeInNoW I've got all the multiplayer achievements now. Thanks for the help guys - good games.

arikmoon
05-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Awesome games Rascal, though I'm pretty tired now with what little sleep I got.

angry
05-10-2007, 12:51 PM
I'll send Angry and One eyed friend requests now.

No worries rob we will get a team together and boost this game until we all get the achs. ;) we need to know a time and date we can do it 2nite if you want. ;) :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

blackmagic16
05-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Ill do some boosting just send me a Friend request at BlackMagic16
Ill be online weekdays usaly around 4 eastern depending on Home work and such. Weekends i should be on all day

Still Need them this quote is on page 2 so i thought once no one seems to be reading it it might be nessary to repost so i can get these achievements before i have to return. Plz send me an FR being that my xbox360 is a floor away from my desktop...I was board so i decide to draw a partal diagram >.< lol

/
outside|______
__ _|Comp
dirt | 360

EDIT oh welli got all 1000 points by just playing with ppl i meet there...u guys can disregurd this post even though it looks like you did before.

DrumXKorp
05-12-2007, 08:38 PM
hey id like to do the online achievement tonight. add me please

gamertag: amerikanPanzer

NicholasK
05-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Looking to swap every online achievement you have remaining in one go, preferably later today (Sunday). GT is Schizima

|oneyedNewb|
05-15-2007, 12:08 PM
thanks riskiest and rob for helping me out took me 500+ kills to finally get my last 2 ach's but we got there :P

hammers48
05-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade online achievements with me. My gamertag is Hammers48. Please send me a friend request with prey in subject line and we can get them all done sometime.

Thanks

Hammers48

nytwstdpunk1211
05-18-2007, 02:02 AM
I will boost with anyone who is interested tomorrow night (Friday) at around 9 pm eastern. I hate this game and want to return it to gamefly..

Divian BE
05-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Still one up for those final achivements? add me please...

xX|Triple K|Xx B100dh0uNd
05-19-2007, 08:48 PM
I need 250 team kills, ten ranked matches and win one ranked match. Any1 wana hlp msg or add me, Everest 06. I'll return the favor ;)

PackedMicrobe
05-20-2007, 12:58 PM
i need some online achievements. i co-operate with a norwegian friend. but i will ask here if i need some help with achivements. there is no one that play prey online anymore :/

add me if you want to co-operate:drunk

05-24-2007, 08:26 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FINISH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need 250 kills in team deathmatch, play ten ranked matches and win one ranked match. In return i'll get you all of the weapon achievements or something - BONUS! For a couple of hundred G's and alot of respect from yours truly, msg me if u wana go - DONT SEND AN FR, just msg cos prey has this thing where friends cant play the same ranked matches. We can be friends after, maybe get a little house in the country somewhere or live in Spain whateva u want just HELP ME FINISH THIS!!!!!!!!!

Tag: Everest 06

Buttcheeks
05-24-2007, 09:46 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FINISH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need 250 kills in team deathmatch, play ten ranked matches and win one ranked match. In return i'll get you all of the weapon achievements or something - BONUS! For a couple of hundred G's and alot of respect from yours truly, msg me if u wana go - DONT SEND AN FR, just msg cos prey has this thing where friends cant play the same ranked matches. We can be friends after, maybe get a little house in the country somewhere or live in Spain whateva u want just HELP ME FINISH THIS!!!!!!!!!

Friends can play in the same ranked matches just so you know. All they have to do is search for the game settings you made and your name will pop up a list of available games. Considering barely anyone plays this now your name will more than likely be the only one there.

05-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Really? Seems every time i tried that with my mates nothing came up :confused: Even tried deletin each ova on our friends lists but still didnt work. Ill try again anyway mate cos u sound pretty positive. Thanx

xsk8kydx
05-26-2007, 01:27 AM
I need a partner to do all of the online achievements with.
Send me a message and not a fr just in case we cant get in ranked 2gether, when we finish the ranked then well add each other

Thanks

mad marcus zero
05-26-2007, 09:19 PM
anyone still up for trading any and all achievments for prey i need all of them and will be happy to get them for you aswell. my gamertag is "venom sephiroth" so send me a frieind request if your up for it with prey in it so i now what its about or just leave a message on here.

Elcidious
05-28-2007, 01:44 AM
I am looking to get all the online achievements as well. Anyone that would like to help just send me a FR to ELCIDIOUS and let me know when you want to play. I am in South Carolina.

JVodka
05-28-2007, 10:35 PM
I am looking to get all the online achievements as well. Anyone that would like to help just send me a FR to ELCIDIOUS and let me know when you want to play. I am in South Carolina.

I'll add you tonight. I live in charlotte NC, so hopefully it will be easy to get a time to get online. I tried playing random multiplayer matches earlier, and it was laggy as hell.

Gnome Of Malice
05-30-2007, 04:46 AM
i was wondering if someone would be able to help me out on all the miltiplayer achievements? I can help you to if needed.

Oh yea, send me a message on XBL if you can.

Gnome Of Malice
05-30-2007, 05:54 AM
ok, found someone..seems like this game isnt as dead as i thought it was.

savagedarkside
05-30-2007, 10:47 PM
looking to trade online achievements with anyone just send me a friend request: SavageDarkside live in california but got all day anyways

Software2
06-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Looking to do all online achievements - Software02
I also sent a message to everyone that was seeking in the past 2 weeks.

EDIT: All done, thanks guys!
A word of caution... It looks like everyone above me has done it, even though they never came back here and changed it.

W. Samuel Jones III
06-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Looking to do all online achievements - Software02
I also sent a message to everyone that was seeking in the past 2 weeks.

The lag is terrible but I still need some online achievements to get 1000 for this game.

Send FR to WSJ3

ZKRefleX
06-02-2007, 12:39 PM
FR me, I also need online achievements.

JVodka
06-02-2007, 03:35 PM
yeah, the lag is shit in this game, but I'll try to help out if it doesn't give me a seizure.

Mattism
06-04-2007, 04:41 PM
I just got this game and need to do the online portion of the achievements. I dont know if I will have time tonight to do it but say Tuesday or Wednesday would be good. I am in the central time zone.

JohannesN
06-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Mattism: I need all the online achievements. If you wait about an hour, we can play. Just post your gamertag and I add you.

If anyone other wants to play with me if Mattism can't, just add to your friend list if you want to help me (I can help you).

owenstoodstill
06-04-2007, 07:35 PM
seems like everyone above has been sorted but if anyone could give me hand with the online achievements that would be great just send me a FR GT: Owen Iles
:woop:
thanks

JessicasBoyToy
06-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Send Fr and we can trade online either team or single -- lemme know. Jessicasboytoy

Im a Manatee
06-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Everyone that I have notified, I no longer need to boost.

Realvolt
06-06-2007, 06:52 AM
wow. These boards a very active considering how few people play multiplayer. Everbody trying to boost since it sucks so bad cause the lag?

SteelerXBox360
06-06-2007, 02:49 PM
I might be looking to play this online ~ 6:00 PM EST today, so if anyone is interested, let me know by replying to this post or sending me a msg from Xbox.com/360.

Update: Hold off on the requests, if there are any??? I already have someone to partner up with.

W. Samuel Jones III
06-06-2007, 07:27 PM
wow. These boards a very active considering how few people play multiplayer. Everbody trying to boost since it sucks so bad cause the lag?

The lag has always been awful on this game. Sometimes the gameplay is better than others.

JohannesN
06-08-2007, 05:30 PM
If anyone can help me with my online achievements (I help you) now (or later), add to your friend list.

LeaveMeAlone9375
06-10-2007, 05:58 AM
i need the online portion of the achievements.
if anyone wants to do this, im open after the halo 3 beta is done, which is sunday night. (or saturday night, im not sure)

just send me a FR to LeaveMeAlone117

EDIT: I will have to wait until Sunday (June 17) until i can do the online achievements. I have some minor setbacks to deal with, giving me less than enough time to complete the achievements.

EDIT: I have some time tonight to do the online achievements

Abunai Aite
06-11-2007, 05:09 AM
will have this game till i finish achievements. hit me up while u still can.

Dawn Zombie
06-13-2007, 11:15 AM
I need all the online achievements. GT is Dawn Zombie, anybody send friend request. Time Zone is MT.

casper018
06-14-2007, 09:05 AM
I need all online achievements, if anyone wanne go get them all together plz add me!

casper018

Tremlos
06-18-2007, 04:01 PM
I will help you, i need them all as well

Tremlos

brutalchris
06-19-2007, 07:29 AM
in need of help
gt: brutalchris

zdarko43
06-19-2007, 06:54 PM
i have yet to get any of the online achievements. About a month ago I attempted to join some matches but it kept booting me out? is there some maps that i dont know about or something i'm missing?

well anyways add me and we'll get all the achievements.
thanks.

gt = zdarko

WellUnreal007
06-19-2007, 07:21 PM
i only need help with 2 more achievements.

plz send FR.

D_Litch
06-19-2007, 08:07 PM
I should have the game by tomorrow(gamefly). If anyone wants to boost, I'm on at night after 10pm est.

Pvt Castrator
06-20-2007, 04:20 AM
I'm in need of all the online achievements for this game so if anyone is willing to share with me ill be online tomorrow on and off all day checking for responses to this post and ill play with anyone right away when i get the message. GT: Pvt Castrator

Bobtroid
06-22-2007, 05:25 AM
I got this game comin tomorrow from gamefly, if anyone wants to trade achievements let me know, and maybe some team deathmatch ones.

LeaveMeAlone9375
06-22-2007, 09:54 AM
ok. im back up for availability for all of the online achievements.
send me a FR at LeaveMeAlone117

Mark4Banishment
06-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Hey Xbox 360

I need a few people come online on player match, so I can shoot them a few times to get rest of my online achievements. I still need rest of my weapons achievements and kill achievements. I'm in central time zone in USA, please message me at Mark4Banishment if you can help.

Thank you

ZKRefleX
06-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Looking to trade online achievements for Prey, friend request me at ZKRefleX im on a lot

LeaveMeAlone9375
06-23-2007, 04:53 AM
ok. im back up for availability for all of the online achievements.
send me a FR at LeaveMeAlone117

EDIT: im done with achievements.
Thank You TKO x D3ADPOOL

EDIT EDIT: oops, accidently quoted. o well.

CJJB
06-23-2007, 04:34 PM
I'll trade achievements with you.
Gamer tag is Dark CJJB4400
add me and send me an invite if your doing this.
Thanks

Tekkneek
06-23-2007, 05:55 PM
hey just got the game today if anyone wants to trade achievments add gamertag:tekkneek and send me a message when

Comon ST
06-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Tekkneek, Ill trade achievements with you now cause Im on, send me a FR if you want to or reply here if you want.

..... Why is this game amusingly fun >.>

vingman
06-24-2007, 07:27 PM
hello im looking to trade ach. anybody interested?

Tekkneek
06-24-2007, 09:51 PM
yah if you want to trade achivments me and a frined are going to be on at 6 eatern standerd time so if anyone wants to join your welcome it will be faster with more people

Tekkneek
06-25-2007, 02:05 AM
yah me and Dark CJJB4400 just got all the online achievments tonight took us about 2.5 hours dont need any more help thanks but if someone else needs helps il b happy to help them if they can help me out with some other games

Forbzy
06-25-2007, 09:30 PM
if any1 is wantin to trade with me for these achievements send me a fr with prey in subject n we can set up a time to do it thanks gt: Forbzy 2k7

Mashia
06-28-2007, 04:51 AM
I'm also interested in trading achievements on this game. Msg me GM: Mashia with the subject Prey trade or something. Forbzy, vingman you guys still interested?

TMGB
06-28-2007, 08:41 PM
EDIT: got all the achievements I needed help with:woop:

ZKRefleX
07-01-2007, 03:20 AM
Im also willing to trade online achievements

djmackie69
07-01-2007, 05:48 PM
ive finally cracked all the achievements thanks to all the people i played against this weekend especially ZKrefleX cheers mate :)

KRAZY KILLLER
07-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Hey guys I need to boost also if I get 3 people we can all the achievments including the TDM ones. Hit me up with a FR

deathbypig37x
07-05-2007, 11:38 PM
I'll have this game in a week or two, so I'll be open to any boosting for online achievements then!

Bobtroid
07-06-2007, 05:04 PM
looking for help in all online achievements in prey.. send a msg or friend request

JEFF BAYLUN
07-11-2007, 05:52 AM
Hey I need help with Prey online multiplayer achievements. If you wanna work on them, send me a friend request w/ Prey in the message. Gamertag: JEFF BAYLUN

Mark4Banishment
07-13-2007, 05:05 AM
I just need the last 3 achievements for Prey that is all of the kills for Team DeathMatch in order for this to happen. I would need 3 other people in order to make this happen. Please send me a message at Mark4Banishment is my gametag

Thank you

Six to Eight
07-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Edit: Done! Thanks.

Dreadful Chaos
07-15-2007, 07:17 AM
i would be down for getting those last team achievements, my gamertag is Dreadful Chaos.

virtualmadden
07-16-2007, 06:48 AM
I'll be on frequently between Tues. morning and Fri. of this coming week with this game. I've gotten a fair amount of the weapon achievs accomplished. If someone want to do some weapons along with the ranked games achiev all at once, then either the same day or next we could do the kill achievs. I'm not looking to sit down for hours upon hours, but I'm willing to work around a reasonable schedule. Anyway, GT is Private Mumbles, leave the text Prey in the friend request.

drevil5657
07-17-2007, 05:10 AM
I'd like to get some online achievements with this game. If you guys still play it, send a fr with prey in subject

I am on central time.

drevil5657

Schloob
07-19-2007, 01:21 PM
I should hopefully have this by Saturday in the mail and would be down with trading some achievements. Send me a fr if you still do not have them, mention Prey trading in a message to me. thanks

KRAZY KILLLER
07-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Nevermind guys I just got all of them with a few strangers today legitamately so I wont have to be boosting. Theres actually quite a few people who do play this game per day (like 30 a day)

xxmozcoxx
07-23-2007, 08:31 PM
can some1 help me out get all of the online achievements then i will u out with which every1s u need 2 get
gt moscoman 916

XeonMasta
07-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Anyone wanna trade?

kaiswil2
07-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey all you crazy people I own the game so there is no rush for me to pump these out. So if anyone also wants to trade hit me up with a message and what game.

I have serveral you can probably just check my Gamertag and get an idea of what games I need to finish.

The Outfit is already taken by a friend and we are almost done with that one.

Games trying to finish: No particular order or priority.

Prey
Gears of War
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Frogger
Fuzion Frenzy 2
Burnout
TMNT Arcade

XeonMasta
07-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Hey all you crazy people I own the game so there is no rush for me to pump these out. So if anyone also wants to trade hit me up with a message and what game.

I have serveral you can probably just check my Gamertag and get an idea of what games I need to finish.

The Outfit is already taken by a friend and we are almost done with that one.

Games trying to finish: No particular order or priority.

Prey
Gears of War
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Frogger
Fuzion Frenzy 2
Burnout
TMNT Arcade

Wanna get Prey?

zdarko43
07-25-2007, 09:41 PM
hey guys, i need ALL of the prey online achievements

and i guess there are some team achievements, too? i have another friend that is interested in boosting, but idk how many more you need for teams?

im guessing at least 4? (2v2) i may be wrong but idk.

anyways, if anyone is interested in jumpin in on some prey hit me up! we'll knock out these pretty quick i am guessing

Rikhard91
07-26-2007, 04:50 PM
hi....i also need al online achievements of prey and i am interested in boosting... im portuguese... my gamertag is : Rikhard13 please someone add and help me getting the aachievements

MSN: ricardojf_91@hotmail.com

W. Samuel Jones III
07-26-2007, 04:53 PM
When are you guys thinking about boosting for Prey.

I am free this weekend.

zdarko43
07-27-2007, 10:37 PM
When are you guys thinking about boosting for Prey.

I am free this weekend.

i may do a little bit of boosting on prey tonight, around 10pm EST. send me a fr if you're interested in joining up.

then probably again on sunday sometime as well. theres a small handful that has expressed interest (6 ppl) so we should hopefully be able to get the majority of them.

we'll probably take turns killing each other. maybe do a 20 min round, in a small map. grab whatever weapon you need when its ur turn, meet up in the basement of the place, killthe other 5 ppl (or however many there are) then wait there, the next person will go, everyone meet up in the same spot and keep rotating for the 20 mins or whatever. Then who evers turn we left off on, we'll start again starting with their turn in the same order, so its fair for everyone.

OR if we do teams, then the same thing, 3 people on each team, get killed by one person on the other team, then they wait at the same spot for the others to show back up, and kill them, etc. i'm sure you see the pattern.

Chaomeister
07-28-2007, 11:45 PM
I need all the online multiplayer achievements. Send me a friend request/message, and I'd love to do em.

zdarko43
07-30-2007, 02:09 PM
new update:

i no longer need any of the multiplayer on prey :)

and a new edit to clarify to all of you:

you dont need 4 ppl to do the team deathmatch, IF you're on player matches.

:woop:

BoRiCuA
07-31-2007, 04:01 AM
i need all online achievements if anyone would like to trade hit me up.

GT: FBI BoRiCuA

Forbzy
07-31-2007, 11:14 AM
ye ill help ye if u help me ill send u a friend request

YanksForTheWin
08-02-2007, 01:46 AM
I too am looking to trade online achievements. Hit me up my GT is YanksForTheWin.

Tw1z7id
08-05-2007, 02:39 AM
gt = Tw1z7id

i need to get the multi achievements somone hit me up im not sure who still needs them out of all of the posts i read

ps2asker
08-05-2007, 06:22 PM
I am online right now if someone wants to to pretty much all of them. My gt is ps2asker send a message if you're online now...
Edit: Going offline now, it's too laggy to play for fun, but I still need all multi achievements.
I am in gmt+1 time zone, dont really speak english but I'll understand you just fine...

metalhead212
08-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Not a lot of people play this on line anymore so I am wondering. Can I get all the multiplayer achievements that don't specifically say "ranked" by just playing multiplayer locally on my own xbox? So a friend and I just play on my xbox together without going online. Can I still unlock those achievements or do they all have to be done online during ranked play or what not?

Thanks so much!

Also, if I do have to do it over ranked I am willing to help someone else unlock their stuff if they help me. I will work on the main game this week and be ready for multiplayer action friday through sunday. The only problem is, I don't get off work until 11:00 P.M. Easter Time.

ps2asker
08-07-2007, 08:15 AM
I don't know if you have to be Online or not, but you do not have to play ranked online(except for 10 ranked and #1).
Also I no longer need to trade cause I did it yesterday...

Morien
08-09-2007, 06:34 PM
On right now, anyone up for doing all of the online achievements, add me, GT is Morien

La Stanza Bianca
08-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Im looking for someone to trade the online achievements with, im from England but on most days/nights

gamertag is

C Darby

CeeJay321
08-11-2007, 08:43 PM
I need someone to achievement trade with!

GT: CeeJay321

:)

tnyanksfan
08-12-2007, 05:02 AM
i need help with prey online to please anyone hit me up
tag is IIThoroughII

Schloob
08-13-2007, 02:47 PM
I am up for trading as well, I am on after 10PM CST every night. Just send me a FR and please make note it is regards to Prey achievements.

GT= Schloob

Brigade
08-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey Schloob .. I'm down for banging these out tonight .. according to the guide it shouldn't take more than a few hours .. I'll send you a message over Live.

Dizzy Domes
08-15-2007, 12:41 PM
edit: I already got all the online achievement. Woot! 1000 on Prey!

I'm down to get some online achievements, I don't have any. I can play anytime after around 6pm eastern on week days. Let me know if you want to join me with a message saying Multi-Prey or something. Just let me know when you want to do it so I don't make plans.

Tw1z7id
08-16-2007, 03:18 AM
im still lookn to get some of the online achievements i dont need alot of them just a few im goin to jail friday and im tryn to get them done with before i do so i can return the game to a firend please get at me on my xbox gamer tag

gt= Tw1z7id

BlackRampage32
08-16-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm available to trade achievments with pretty much all the time since I'm on leave right now. Prey, R6V, any game I'm up for trading!

Gt = Black Rampage32

DisposedCheese
08-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Anyone that wants to add me up to trade with them, send me a FR

x LeXXuz x
08-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Anyone that wants to add me up to trade with them, send me a FR

Just send you one. :)

KrisVanHaaren
08-19-2007, 02:06 AM
I need these two so I'll go ahead and throw my hat in the ring.

go ahead and send me a FR if you'd like to trade.

GT = BigKrisGotEm

Nemesis1208
08-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Anyone who still needs someone to pair up with send me a FR. I just need the three Team DM achievements. I'll help you out with all the online achievements if you'll help me get these three.

metalhead212
08-20-2007, 06:06 PM
I only need machine gun tommy, launcher lord, ultimate warrior, team player, team leader, and the ten ranked matches to finish my online stuff. I'll be on Tuesday and Wednesday after 6:00 central time.

Tiamat66
08-20-2007, 06:46 PM
I just got this, so I need all the multi-player achievements. I want to get them all done in one shot. Anyone interested send a friend request and message saying it's for Prey.

Edit: All multi-player achievements gained.

Sajaa
08-20-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm getting this game from gamefly in about three days so if anybody wants to get the online achieves send me a friend request. GT's in sig.

Best Anon
08-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Also looking for the kill achieves - anyone for 1 on 1 team deathmatch send a Fr
In the UK btw

choobo
08-22-2007, 09:17 PM
hi a need all the online's too.. gt = choobo

edit: i need only the team death match kills archievments now..

W. Samuel Jones III
08-23-2007, 02:02 PM
I will send FR to all of you guys so that we can trade PREY multiplayer achievements.

W. Samuel Jones III
08-25-2007, 02:44 PM
I just have the 3 Team Death Match achievements left.

Anyone want to trade for these achievements?

Just send a FR to GT:WSJ3

Thanks.:drunk

The Green Wing
08-27-2007, 12:03 AM
I'd like to get as many of the online achievements done as possible, have had this game sat on my shelf for an age with a mere 20 points on it :P

lets milk that gamerscore cow!

leave a msg on here or The Green Wing on XBL

Matt Deckard
08-27-2007, 01:54 PM
I need a bunch of online achievements, prefferably within the next 2 days before i go trade it in...

GT is MattDeckard and i'll be up for it most times. =D

Unclevinnie
08-30-2007, 11:11 AM
I need all the online achievements too, so if someone wants to get them with me my GT is SebVin

owenstoodstill
08-30-2007, 02:58 PM
would 4 or more people be up for getting the team deathmatch kills achievment??
you cant do it with only 2 players you need to have 2 or more on each team ..
jsut send me a FR if you are intrested

W. Samuel Jones III
08-30-2007, 03:34 PM

I am available for the TDM kills. Those are the last achievements that I need for a perfect 1000.

Unclevinnie
08-30-2007, 03:57 PM

Im in, I added you to my friendlist, with the GT of your lowest sig, I also added WSJ3, My GT is SebVin, like I said before, I need all the Death Match achievements and the kills with the different weapons, and maybe a ranked match or 2.

ThoLan36
08-30-2007, 07:42 PM
Im in, I added you to my friendlist, with the GT of your lowest sig, I also added WSJ3, My GT is SebVin, like I said before, I need all the Death Match achievements and the kills with the different weapons, and maybe a ranked match or 2.

Hey, could I possibly be a part of this. I just bought the game today and I would like to get the Online Achievements?

LikeTrade
08-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Hey im lookin to pic up a couple of the weapo
n achvs so let me know bros.

dches331
08-31-2007, 03:22 AM
add me ill do team deathmatch and ranked matches

W. Samuel Jones III
08-31-2007, 04:08 PM

Great. I will be online all weekend, hopefully we can trade off all the online achievements.

I will add D0M VIT0 when I get home tonight.

Fruhmann360
09-02-2007, 08:40 PM
just got the game. just playing through again in cherokee mode. looking to clear out these death match achievements.

Fruhmann360

get at me

Lord Gothic
09-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi can someone help me with the online achievements ? Send me a message or friend request if yo are interested in helping and getting help in return. GT : Lord Gothic

Frantic Killer4
09-12-2007, 09:51 PM
yea i sent a couple friend request. alls i need now is the online achievements. so just send me a FR to

xCARNIEKILLAx

make sure to put in messege that you from x360a

Hell-Fighter
09-13-2007, 08:23 AM
@Fruhmann360

If you need Help just add me to your FL. My Gamertag is => Slatanic I CH I

I bought the game some days ago. :)

DonNino
09-14-2007, 06:49 PM
hit me up on live if anyone wants to boost some achievements
GT DonNino

skuff
09-14-2007, 09:31 PM
i still need the 250 kills points etc so if anyone wants to do a team deathmatch let me know

KloudStrife
09-16-2007, 02:47 AM
Looking to grab all the online Achievements, will of course trade if you'd like.

Hit me up with a FR and say something so I know who it is :)

dches331
09-17-2007, 03:07 AM
Someone plz send me a FR to me, i need 250 kills in team deathmatch and 10 ranked matches, so if you want to trade just send me a FR

Terrin
09-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Long time sense I posted but if anyone wants to add my gt I am good for trading I need dm a few more ranked and tm I may be able to get to tags in if on the right day

I am available basically all morning and up tell 8 est as I work overnights and wednesdays and thursdays day of.

anyone can help me plz do

y2duane
09-18-2007, 07:34 AM
I need to crank out all of the online achievements as well. Add me as a friend if you're interested in boosting any of the online achievements. Tag: Everyones Dad

andyr
09-19-2007, 08:34 PM
anyone looking to trade some online acheivments FR me. Im from the UK online in the evenings. I have 125 kills in DM but looking for spanner and a few others.

gt: x Andy R x

Vanuslux
09-19-2007, 09:37 PM
I'm renting this right now and the only multi-player achievements I need are the wrench kills and the team deathmatch achievements...I still have the game for a few more days so anyone that wants to hit me up my tag is vanuslux.

P.S. - I can also be found on Yahoo IM under the same name. If I'm online, I'm probably not doing anything important and wouldn't mind hopping off to trade achievements.

Daggermn
09-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Hey everyone. I am also interested in getting the multiplayer achievements for this game. I want to get the full 1000 pts before Halo 3 comes out. I live in California (Pacific coast time) and I am online every night from 11pm - 1am. I am going to send friend requests to a few of you guys to see if you would like to trade. See ya all later.

mr mike 21
09-28-2007, 04:17 PM
im looking to finish the online achievements soon.. ill be playing halo today just send me a friend request. mr mike 21

Ash3n
09-29-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm a little late. But if someone needs the Online Ach's hit me up. I need them as well. Gracias.

ace p4rsnip
10-04-2007, 01:14 AM
i want to get some of the easier online acievements before i trade it in

message me

GT: ace p4rsnip :woop:

thekidstar1
10-04-2007, 06:55 AM
i need all the achievements for online so can someone send a FR to Star ON3kun and help me ill help them out

GeQQo
10-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Looking to grab all the online Achievements, will of course trade if you'd like.

Hit me up with a FR and say something so I know who it is :)
Same here, add my tag people! :drunk
Gamertag: Frag That GeQQo

W. Samuel Jones III
10-04-2007, 01:46 PM
I am down to my last 2 online achievements.

Team Deathmatch. Just send a friends invite and lets trade.

GT:WSJ3:drunk

Decoye
10-08-2007, 01:28 AM
Hello,

i sent WSJ3 and Ash3n a friend req for team battle Achievements...

Please accept... for Trading.

thekidstar1
10-08-2007, 07:08 AM
hey guys i still need the team death match ones if anyone can help me ill be glad to help them thanks friend request me or message me GT in sig

guthwulf_de
10-08-2007, 10:33 AM
I've added some of you guys. :P I still need a lot of those achievments, too. Sent me a FR if you'd like to trade.

Dirt McGirt
10-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Looking to do All Online achievements with some one else needing all of them as well. Hit me up on XBL (GT: LessNumber) or send me a PM.

Update: Thanks to W. Samuel Jones III, I was able to complete all of my online achievements (As did he). Thanks again.

I3laze A 50
10-12-2007, 07:03 AM
anyone who wants to get all the multiplayer achievements. send me a friend request or message regarding this.

W. Samuel Jones III
10-12-2007, 02:08 PM
The more people we have in multiplayer the faster the achievements will unlock. Dirt McGirt and I were planning on playing team deathmatch on Sat around 3PM EST.

Any and everyone is invited to join the team deathmatch, just be sure to keep it organized so that everyone can get their online achievements.

I.E. once you unlock an achievement 25 kills with a wrench let someone kill you for a while so that everyone can benefit.:drunk

Amenazamenor360
10-12-2007, 03:57 PM
I need all the online achievements for this game. I someone wants to trade, my gamertag is AmenazaMenor360. Send me a FR or a message.

I can only work on it on weekends.

Z3R0 S1X
10-14-2007, 05:38 PM
My gamertag is Z3R0 S1X and I'd like to get the online achievements too. Send me a friend request and say your from this site, I'll trade them with anyone. Just let me know what time you can do it in relation to American EST and I'll do what I can to be online.

SigEp0361
10-17-2007, 01:16 AM
looking to boost this.. gt: sigep0361

PerfectAnt
10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
looking to boost this.. gt: sigep0361

i am as well. i need all of the online achievements. send me a friend request. PerfectAnt

im on the US East Coast

Travtastik
10-18-2007, 01:34 PM
I am needing a few more to finish this game up. Send me a invite anytime
GT: Travtastik

The-Bulldozer
10-19-2007, 03:30 AM
Anyone interested in tradin' the on-line achievements?

ledzpfloyd
10-20-2007, 02:02 AM
Hey, I just need the Team Leader achievement and I'll be done.

Add me, Ledzpfloyd.

noddegamra
10-22-2007, 02:38 PM
I seriously need help getting the online achievements. So far I've got none (been playing the single player). If anyone is experienced/knows what they are doing please give me a shout and I'd be happy to do a joint boost if possible :)

Royle
10-22-2007, 08:42 PM
I seriously need help getting the online achievements. So far I've got none (been playing the single player). If anyone is experienced/knows what they are doing please give me a shout and I'd be happy to do a joint boost if possible :)
Add me JimboNoel ill give you a hand at those achievements I need them aswell!

Pocrage
10-29-2007, 12:47 AM
anybody wanna boost the online achievements? if so send me a message and a friend request

Jbrizzel
10-29-2007, 01:47 AM
ya man, I need some online achievements for prey, no one is on! add me or I will add yall who posted here today, GT: HQ Jbrizzel

The-Bulldozer
10-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Anyone wantin' to help me out with this game?

Stylaz
10-29-2007, 10:39 PM
I need to get all the online achievements, GT is Stylaz, UK based, send a FR if anyone wants to team up to get the online achievements.

ta

biosc1
10-30-2007, 05:07 AM
I'm going to be online on Wed. Oct 31st between 6pm PST and 10pm PST hopefully. I can see right now that there are no matches, but I'll create one and people can enter if they want. Send me a friend request.

I'm on the Pacific Coast of Canada...so factor that into your schedules ;)

Jbrizzel
10-30-2007, 05:18 AM
I'M ON RIGHT NOW ANYBODY! Let's get these achievements out of the way! GT- HQ Jbrizzel :locked:locked:locked

swirlymanx
10-31-2007, 02:38 AM
can someone help me out I need like 5 acievements online.

Jbrizzel
10-31-2007, 11:37 AM
bump everbody! I ned the team death match 200 killz.

biosc1
10-31-2007, 04:57 PM
bump everbody! I ned the team death match 200 killz.

Haven't found anyone yet? ;)

I'll be on tonight, if you find 2 others.

gog
11-01-2007, 08:50 AM
i can boost some - those are bout the only i need in prey

Pezzer123
11-01-2007, 01:02 PM
I need all online achievements, will help others too. Will be on most of Today, so just send me a friend request and we'll do some of them.

Gamer tag: Pezzer123

Last Zodiac
11-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Hi, Im pretty new hear but I've boosted before. So i need all the online achievements. Send me a friends request. GT: Last Zodiac

ledzpfloyd
11-10-2007, 05:48 AM
Still looking for some people to do some online team achievements with, I'm not sure if you can do a team battle with only two people...

Last Zodiac
11-10-2007, 09:52 PM
I gave up on this game. It has to be one of the worst games I ever played so please don't message me because I dont have it anymore.

GoFFe
11-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Hi, I just need 10 online ranked matches played and one ranked won. If anyone can help me with that that will be sweet! Me And Eslav will be online on prey now trying to get the last online achievements. if there are two of you who want to get the ranked achievements, send me a message on live.

metalhead212
11-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Once again, IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO BOOST I WILL BE PLAYING FOR A BIT TONIGHT 11/12/7 or 11/13/7 for all our eastern friends. Look for me to be on around 7:00 P.M. central time.

swirlymanx
11-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Finally got 1000/1000 shipping back to Gamefly.

nayha
11-14-2007, 05:20 PM
anybody wants online achievements, add me up -> GT : Nayha

J eVeRy DaY 514
11-16-2007, 07:49 AM
if anyone wants to boost hit me up.

gt= j every day 514

JoeThePro
11-20-2007, 09:59 PM
I need someone to help boost with me in Team DM.

MY GT: xl JoE lx

ledzpfloyd
11-22-2007, 12:06 AM
Ok, I'm setting up a Team Death Match list, only four player though. Post here if you want to join. Time and date will be decided after I have everybody on the list.

1. Ledzpfloyd

Damian83
11-22-2007, 10:31 PM
Ok, I'm setting up a Team Death Match list, only four player though. Post here if you want to join. Time and date will be decided after I have everybody on the list.

1. Ledzpfloyd

add me
--------------

scooter_boy
11-23-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by ledzpfloyd http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=489453#post489453)

1. Ledzpfloyd
add me too

antnie
11-23-2007, 08:24 AM
am signing up but i wont be able to do it for a while

ledzpfloyd
11-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Ok, so here's what I have...

1. Ledzpfloyd
2. Damian83
3. Clan McClain
4. antnie0425

So, when I see that you guys are all online at the same time, I'll message all of you so we can work something out right away.

Damian83
11-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Ok, so here's what I have...

1. Ledzpfloyd
2. Damian83
3. Clan McClain
4. antnie0425

So, when I see that you guys are all online at the same time, I'll message all of you so we can work something out right away.

i add u all...i also need all other online achievements, so invite me when i m online

timmy77
11-23-2007, 09:35 PM
i am playing now if interested. gt original timmy

prowlerdante
11-30-2007, 02:50 AM
I'll be online for most of the day tomorrow, so anyone wants to play FR me.

GT: prowlerdante

OMOXO
12-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Online Is Is Not Good At All So I'm Just Looking To Boost For The Easy Achievements Like The 25 Kills With A Gun. Hit Me Up I'm On All The Time...

SameBrokenSoul
12-02-2007, 04:11 AM
I need all of the online achievements. I'd be willing to boost with anyone. Send a friend request or message me. GT = SameBrokenSoul

LiL AuRo
12-02-2007, 02:26 PM
NEED help with all online achivements hit me up

GT : LlL AuRo

must be done within 3 days cause gotta take back to gamefly

Mrs Cliffton
12-07-2007, 06:25 PM
i need help with the team 250 kills, i have about 220, online almost all the time just send me a message

gamertag: Mrs Cliffton

thanks!

Hakuro_Sanzo
12-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Whoever wants to help me with the "250 team kills"(I've around 63 kills left), "Win one ranked match" and "Play 10 ranked matches", send me a message. ^^
My gamertag is "Hakuro Sanzo".
Thanks in advance.

Mr.Brightside021
12-08-2007, 04:37 PM
I am available to trade achievements for this game. I need all the online achievements. GT is MrBrightside021

hatebreeder87
12-11-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm also up for trading achievements. I need pretty much all of the online achievements. Gamertag is hatebreeder87 if anyone is interested.

vieal
12-13-2007, 01:14 AM
since no-one plays this game online anymore, any help would be much appriciated... Im not working this saturday, and i SHOULD have access to the game most of the day, and im prepared to go over all of the online achievements then, if somehow we could organize a group to play this on saturday, thatd be great. Gs = Vieal (im in the middle of about 9 games on multiple systems right now, so bear with me if i cant get on right away)

Kwyjibo3637
12-13-2007, 07:09 AM
yeah I borrowed this from a friend so I'd like to try and get as many achievements as I can (1000gs is ALWAYS preferred;))
I am up for doing all the online achievements..I will be on most every night after 9.