PDA

View Full Version : glitched achievement remedy?

khamelion
03-02-2008, 03:42 PM
i apologise in advance if this is in the wrong place but ive been boosting in prey for 250 kills in team deathmatch and when i got 250 i didnt get the achievements. i thought i couted wrong and so i got 25 more and still got nothing.

is there any way i can still get the achievement or is that it?

Doominatorx6
06-05-2008, 02:18 AM
Where does it say how many you have? My only suggestion is just keep going though, when I got mine it was out of nowhere in the middle of the game. If that helps.

SoulReaver626
06-16-2008, 11:48 PM
I just had the same problem:

a friend and i were just playing on team deathmatch (player)
I already had my achievement for 50 kills on team death match.he got his achievement for 125 kills,then we started a new match and i got 100 kills on him,but didnt get my achievement for 125 kills.

I already had the one for 50 kills in TDM,then got 100 kills in one game.thats 150 kills in TDM.But I got no achievement.Anyone know why?

I already restarted my system and loaded the game again,but the achievement never popped up.I'm a little upset

Nightjar
07-01-2008, 05:17 AM
Well this is a shout out to anyone that wants to boost on TDM, as always its hard to find 4 people online (Ranked TDM requires 2 per side)
My gamertag is the same as my name here, send me a friends request/message so we can hook up