PDA

View Full Version : Bulletproof Achievement

HkySk8r187
03-03-2008, 02:52 AM
What level is it possible to get this achievement? It seems that any half of a level doesn't provide 100 hostiles to potentially shoot. I don't advance until everyone is dead and at best I get about 70 kills. Is there a level that has 100 or more enemies to kill? Thanks.

TWOGOOD4U
03-03-2008, 05:07 AM
What level is it possible to get this achievement? It seems that any half of a level doesn't provide 100 hostiles to potentially shoot. I don't advance until everyone is dead and at best I get about 70 kills. Is there a level that has 100 or more enemies to kill? Thanks.

on the final mission on the second part read the guide i made.

The 1 Scorpion
03-03-2008, 12:33 PM
thanks TWOGOOD4U,

i hope i can get this one with ure guide ;)

http://card.mygamercard.net/NL/cylinder/The+1+Scorpion.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+1+Scorpion)

Dannyb0yUK
03-03-2008, 03:37 PM
I just got this one about half an hour ago on the second part of the last mission. I was gobsmacked when I didn't get it in the first one, but I was going for the no deaths achievement too and I just basically stayed in my tank when I was outdoors, then took it nice and slowly through the indoor sections, clearing everything out from top to bottom. I got the achievement as I reached the top level of the building where you blow up the satellite dish on the roof- literally the last objective before the final defense in the plaza. So even if you haven't got it by the point I have, you ought to in the final firefight.

M1RaG3 SpUd 7
03-04-2008, 04:28 PM
i got it on mountain king when i was doin ironman in the first half of the mission

patches4711
03-04-2008, 04:38 PM
I know I had to be damn close on the Mountain King level second part. I had completly ran out of ammo. I was using my pistol when I died going up the stairs.

aussiestatic
03-06-2008, 01:54 PM
so you dont need to finish the level to get this?
interesting.

Wanz1
03-06-2008, 02:31 PM
I finally got it and I did it on the "causal" setting while trying for another achievement.

I tried a number of times to get it on "Village," but I continued to die at one point. I then was going after "Iron Man" (complete the mission in a single session without dying) on the 5th mission (Mountain King) and because I was being extra careful not to die, I was hitting everyone in sight before advancing and I got "Bullet "Proof" without even thinking about that achievement. Since I was playing on casual, I guess I thought there wouldn't be enough enemies to be concerned with that achievement. It had been posted in another forum that this achievement should be tried on at least "Normal" because of amount of enemies that exist.

aussiestatic
03-06-2008, 03:30 PM
last episode, last bit.
whats the best way to deal with that?

I tried on normal but got killed before i could get achievement.

whats the best strategy just stand there and wait for them to walk up the stairs?

loudjake
03-06-2008, 07:29 PM
i did this on the final mission on the 2nd half. its hard but worht the gamerpoints. u get 90g. thats alot for something wich is relatibely easy

metalangel
03-08-2008, 12:14 AM
I got it in the first part of Mountain King... I spent a LONG TIME flying around in the helicopter pounding the bunkers with rockets before going in on foot.

Grishnaar
03-08-2008, 08:01 AM
This achievement is a breeze on the second half of the final mission. Just stay in the tank and take your time. Hang back and repair if you're hurting and then head back in and take out absolutely everyone.

Also, if you're going to try it on Mountain King, I'd recommend heavy use of the many turret/attack copter drones laying around just outside the computer rooms to ensure that you have enough ammo. In fact, you can probably clear out the entire missile silo room with one of each type of drone.

-Grishnaar

metalangel
03-08-2008, 11:03 AM
I ran low on ammo in the missile silo, so I ran out of there and all the way back to the hallway next to the big 'supervillain' control room to the ammo box there. Problem solved.

Mr Speedy H
03-08-2008, 08:28 PM
I did this acheivement on the mission where you get the option to use the chopper at the start (I forgot the name and I don't have my XBOX with me to check).

Anyway. I got this one completely accidentally, I just flew around using the chopper round-and-round. Shot the shit out of everyone and kept re-arming on-top of the towers. Before you know it, a nice juicy achievement will pop up.

Much love,

Mr. S