PDA

View Full Version : Mission 5 Stopwatch Advice Please!

Dannyb0yUK
03-03-2008, 03:03 AM
HAHAHAHA wow. I just rushed through that level as fast I could and it's SO long! Every time you think you're done, a whole new section opens up and it just goes on forever! To be fair, I was doing it on normal because I'm getting the normal achievements first and the stopwatches at the same time if I can manage it. I'll be going back through it all on casual afterwards to get the no deaths achievements but obviously that involves playing it safe and probably not rushing!!

But yeah, does anyone have anything to say about how they dealt with this one???

The 1 Scorpion
03-03-2008, 12:35 PM
I have trouble with that one too hehe

http://card.mygamercard.net/NL/cylinder/The+1+Scorpion.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+1+Scorpion)

Grishnaar
03-04-2008, 07:02 AM
First of all, I seriously doubt anyone got the Stopwatch achievement for this level on their first try without trying. Sorry, I don't buy it.

Next, for advice take out the tanks quickly with primary missile bursts. Then eject and parachute on top of one of the front towers. Cap it and run to the next one. Check the very top of them because theres an air strike weapon there which is nice for clearing out the next two. Use it then move after the fuel depot and satellite rushing from the back side when possible.

Upon entering the mountain, make sure to pick up all the drones you can find. Drones are key in clearing out the levels without having to run in and die taking up valuable time respawning.

-Grishnaar

M1RaG3 SpUd 7
03-04-2008, 04:26 PM
if this is graveyard you guys are talkin about then i got it first try on normal and didnt die but i didnt try for any of the achievements

SirMossy
03-04-2008, 10:58 PM
First of all, I seriously doubt anyone got the Stopwatch achievement for this level on their first try without trying. Sorry, I don't buy it.

-Grishnaar

lol Actually I did.. in fact its the ONLY stopwatch achievement I have at the moment and I had no idea how long I had to do it in.

So I have no advice on it really. I didnt rush or anything (as I wasnt going for the stopwatch) however I did blow up certain items such as the big artillary guns before everyone was killed.