PDA

View Full Version : E4m2

Perfectionist66
03-03-2008, 05:24 AM
help please?
Ive read every guide and saw every video, and they say the same thing.

run back and forth, start a fight, jump the gap, press the button, jump another gap, jump into the pit, press another button, get on the platform thats moving up, collect the plasma rifle, jump back into the pit, go up the stairs, BUT WAIT. THATS where Im stumped! I look at the videos, and I do EXACTLY what they do, but instead of stairs in front of me, there is a wall! wtfH4x0Rz?!?!?!

any help?

vmu
03-04-2008, 03:47 AM
help please?
Ive read every guide and saw every video, and they say the same thing.

run back and forth, start a fight, jump the gap, press the button, jump another gap, jump into the pit, press another button, get on the platform thats moving up, collect the plasma rifle, jump back into the pit, go up the stairs, BUT WAIT. THATS where Im stumped! I look at the videos, and I do EXACTLY what they do, but instead of stairs in front of me, there is a wall! wtfH4x0Rz?!?!?!

any help?

well you didnt kill the hell barons, (right?), you have t3h kill them, for the stage just use ALOT of save points

Perfectionist66
03-04-2008, 04:01 AM
well you didnt kill the hell barons, (right?), you have t3h kill them, for the stage just use ALOT of save points The video did not kill a single one. The xbox version did fix a lot of glitches, so maybe it will, but if not then I will just take the yellow key sitting there to the door. thanks for the help.

edit: dude your brilliant! I killed the closest Hell baron (one of the five :P) and then jumped into the pit. the stairs were there! thankyou sooooo much.

vmu
03-04-2008, 04:10 AM
umm. you didntmention that, that is a BIG part of passing the stage, required practically.

Dysitis
03-04-2008, 04:19 AM
Actually that door isn't triggered by killing any of the hell barons. When you fall down into the lava pit and hit the switch, you'll notice there is a small triangular area of lava on your left. Walking into that area is what triggers the door opening. I wouldn't recommend killing any of the barons unless you want to raise the central island or you're going for 100% kills.

vmu
03-05-2008, 02:37 AM
i knew aboot the switch, i just thought killing hell barons would make it easier, plus the switch is pretty self explanatory

Dysitis
03-05-2008, 03:32 AM
But it's not the switch. The switch raises the platform circling the edge of the room. What triggers the door to the stairs opening is stepping into the area next to the switch(which isn't so self explanatory if you ask me). You'll notice in speedruns that people don't even press the switch.

Pedigo 07
04-14-2008, 04:45 AM
I can't beat this dang level on Ultra Violent. Anyone want to play co-op this weekend and help me beat it?

em0rox
04-14-2008, 10:19 AM
You won't get the achievement for the episode then, from what I've gathered you can only get the achievements while playing offline and in single player. Could be wrong though.

Pedigo 07
04-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Ah, that sucks. I think I will just play through it on regular mode then. It's bloody hard on Ultra Violent.

Dysitis
04-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Yes it's true that you have to play in single player to get the achievements, however you don't need to be offline. In fact, I would recommend that you always play online because the game freezes when you play offline.

em0rox
04-15-2008, 01:16 AM
Well yea, I really meant "co op" when I said "play it offline" since I've never heard of anyone with live that doesn't connect everytime they turn their 360 on, but either way yes... Play it online and single player...