PDA

View Full Version : stuck on episode 5 :/

aussiestatic
03-03-2008, 10:19 AM
okay i turned my xbox off near the start of this level went to sleep now i forget what im supposed to do.

I had just escaped from my cell using my lighter and now it says

"Follow your compass --- blah blah"
"Find Hidden Door" According to the blast door map there is a hidden door nearby..blah blah"

I examined the two doorways with the piles of debris and nothing..
so i decided to talk to kate to see if she had any quest info. nope nothing.
I went back to the beach and spoke to hurley, jin, charlie and locke but they didnt offer any info either.

the only thing I saw was a blag kinda flag thing but it leads nowhere, I cant explore past the flag

im stuck :/

*EDIT oh your bloody joking. i just walked through the waterfall and now i know where im going. lol

sorry. I really wish there was a delete option :x

x IUHoosierFan
03-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Okay, what you need to do is:

After you get released from your cell, walk out of the hatch. Once you do that, in front of you, there will be a waterfall. You need to go underneath the waterfall and follow the hidden path to the room. Examine the door, it'll tell you that you need to find some dynamite.

Go back to the beach and speak to Hurley and ask him about the dynamite. After that, the Dark Path will open up. :)

Maxx0rz
03-04-2008, 05:09 AM
I accidentally went back in to the Dark Territory, how the hell do I get out of here?! There doesn't seem to be a path to return to the hatch :/

EDIT: Wow, seriously, nevermind. There were two black flags in front of me and I didn't even realize it. Nevermind I'm just a simple idiot lol

AOSKINS
03-05-2008, 09:04 PM
I'd call you a doofus, but this game has a couple of these moments, similar to Devil May Cry 4, lose your concentration, spend 30 mins backtracking!