PDA

View Full Version : Episode 4 problem

ALTFOX
03-03-2008, 08:51 PM

rdrunr89
03-03-2008, 08:53 PM
I have a problem on episode 4. I just put Via Domus into the computer when all the doors in the computer room shut down so I couldn't get out of the room. Then it comes up with this on the computer...

# BLAST DOOR MENU #
# DHARMA INITIATIVE #
A: OPEN/CLOSE DOOR 1
B: OPEN/CLOSE DOOR 2
C: OPEN/CLOSE DOOR 3
D: BLACK LIGHT MENU

I think it asks me to type something into the computer, but I don't know what to type in.

Can anyone help me to solve the answer, much appretiated. ;)

I haven't got that far yet but from what I've read online, you have to turn on the UV lights (Black light) so that you can see the maps on the doors to photograph them for the "mapping the island" achievement.

rdrunr89
03-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I will try it out and see if it works, there was something in the room to do with a light so i'll check it out, thanks.

EDIT: Hmm... I just reset the numbers on the computer so the timer won't run out.
Also when I examine the lights it says... "These lights seems connected to the button. Maybe the button will work if I can get them all lit...but how?"

I have a lighter but it does nothing. This is bugging me...

Go here in the achievement guide and scroll down. You'll find a couple of screenshots as to what you need to see.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54802&page=2

David885
03-03-2008, 09:30 PM
I have a problem on episode 4. I just put Via Domus into the computer when all the doors in the computer room shut down so I couldn't get out of the room. Then it comes up with this on the computer...

# BLAST DOOR MENU #
# DHARMA INITIATIVE #
A: OPEN/CLOSE DOOR 1
B: OPEN/CLOSE DOOR 2
C: OPEN/CLOSE DOOR 3
D: BLACK LIGHT MENU

I think it asks me to type something into the computer, but I don't know what to type in.

Can anyone help me to solve the answer, much appretiated. ;)
If you want to get the Achievement for the maps, you go to D then press Execute, then turn on Light A and B. Then you take the photo of the door to the Hatch, then go on the computer and press B: OPEN/CLOSE DOOR 2. Then you go into the Hatch and photo the blast door leading to the exit. Both of these will be drawings or "maps". (The third map is nearer the end, but thats a spoiler so I won't say)

Once you've done this, or if you're not going to take the photos, you OPEN/CLOSE DOOR 1 and 2, then go outside. Done.

Dulworth
03-05-2008, 03:10 AM
ok im in the hatch and i go to put the numbers in and it says denied it wont let me put spaces or any thing like that so it looks like this 4815162342 and suggestions

Blkmag1k
03-05-2008, 03:30 AM
press the Y button to enter in spaces, should be typed as 4 8 15 16 23 42
WOOT 100th Post